Chapter Four: What the hell just happened

(Karli's POV)

We were currently sitting on my bed singing 'She Makes Dirty Words Sound Pretty' by 'Pierce The Veil' when there was a knock on my bedroom door.

"Come in." I said and the door opens revealing my mother.

"Hey mom what's up?"

"Hey sweety umm who is this and why is he in your room." She asked not taking her eyes off James, which I learn is his nickname for some reason.

"This is Jammie he's new in town and goes to my school. We've talked about this."

"Really because I don't remember telling you its ok to bring a criminal into my house because that's just crazy."

"You have got to be kidding me. Which whole did you crawl out of this time or did you and dad have another 'heart to heart'?" I asked getting off my bed really pissed and Jammie could tell.

"Hey calm down alright I'll leave. I'll see you tomorrow." He said getting up to leave but I pushed him back down on the bed....well...that uhh that sounded sexual.

"No your not leaving." I said not taking my eyes off my mother.

At this point I was really pissed. I felt like I could rip her head off.

She stood there pissed at first but when she took a look at my face she got scared because she knows what I'm capable of and that her relation to me does not change that.

"Whatever just get him out of my house before I put you out."

"Look, shut the fuck up and leave me alone before I give you a one way ticket straight to hell." I said walking closer to her.

She turned and left my room. I went into my closet and took my black leather jacket put it on and walked out my room with Jammie hot on my trail.

"What are you doing?" He asked following me out the door.

"I'm going to cool off." I said opening my baby.

"You coming?" I asked hopping in my car with him coming in after me. I pulled out of my drive way and made my way to the shooting range.

"Billy booth now!!" I demanded to the guy at the desk.

"Yes Karliana your AK 47 is waiting." He said shaking with fear.

I walked up to my booth picked up my AK47 and started shooting at the target which I imagined being my mother.

(James' POV)

I've been sitting here watching Karli shoot for an hour and I feel like someone is watching me.

"Well look who it is." Said a voice I wish I wouldn't have to hear for the rest of my life.

"You ran away only to be found a little while after."

"Hello Mike." I said irritated by his presence.

"Hey I'm done we can go if your ready." Karliana said finished at the worse time possible.

"Yeah let's go." I said getting up and taking her hand to lead her out of the building.

"Hey your not going to introduce me to your new slut." I stopped at what he called her.

"Don't ever call her that." I said trying not to punch him.

"Hey let's go he's not worth it." Karli said as she pull me away only to bump into chris.

(Karli's POV)

"Leaving so soon?" Asked this guy grabbing my hand and pulling me away from Jammie.

"Let me go you son of a bitch." I said fighting to get out of his grip.

"Just shut up your boyfriend here has something for us."

"Really you think his my boyfriend? I mean I thought he liked me but I wasn't sure and after he kissed me we never talked about it and.....wait why am I talking to you about this?" I said then bend down and took out the knife I had in my boots.

"Ohh kitty got claws. Put that down before you hurt yourself babe." That just pissed me off.

Like haven't this guy heard of the phrase 'don't judge a book by its cover.'

I swing my hand and cut him on his arm.

"Does it look like I'm hurting myself." I said before I took the blade and stabbed him in the stomach.

"Ahhh bitch." He hissed as I pulled the blade out of him.

I then kicked him in the face and as he falls to the ground, I turn around to see Jammie and the other guy fist fighting.

I turn back around to see the boy laying on the ground in a pool of his own blood.

I walked back to a booth a pick up a gun walk up to him aim the gun to his heart.

"You damn right kitty got claws babe." I said then shot him.

I turn around to see James staring at me surprised.

I hope you like the action scene as short as it is

I also hope you enjoyed the song make some noise for Pierce The Veil bitches!!!!!!!!!
Good day my little sires.

Love Curtefah💕