Chapter Fifteen: Hell hath no fury like a pissed off principal

(Karli's POV)

After we binged The Vampire Dairies we went to sleep cause we got school.

Now its morning and we're getting ready for said school.

I am wearing a yellow tank top, green jeans, a pair of yellow vans, my favourite green jacket complete with a gold necklace and earring with an emerald pendant.

While James is wearing a black T-shirt jeans, black vans and a leather jacket, damn.

And yes we're both wearing vans.

we grabbed our bags and went to school.

When we got there everyone was on edge cause no one wants people going through there locker.

We have weed and shit in there.

It's not safe or good we already don't like the teachers here and ironically they don't like us either but who the fuck cares.

Anyway we went to our lockers and took out our books for the first half of the day.

As we we're going to our fist class the only one I share with Veronica, thank God, the queen bitch herself came up to me and grabbed on to my hair and pulled it.

She didn't even let it go.

"I know you did that to my car and when they prove it I'll make your life a living hell." She whispered in my ear.

"One, I can't think if your claws are scrapping my brain." I said then stepped on her foot, grabbed her arm and twist it behind her back.

"And two, I'd like to see you try." I let her go and walked into my class like nothing happened.

Don't look surprised I did it before actually it was worse before cause before I killed a guy.