Chapter 1

A/n: so someone posted the prompt for this so I figured I'd write it. Leave me some comments! This chapter is in Henry's POV and any diary entries will be in italics! This first chapter is short but I will make them longer next time! Enjoy (:

It's been a month since Emma came with me back to Storybrooke. I was confused at first because my mom acted like she hated her. She still acts like that. But I've seen the way she looks at her. Since the beginning. I mean people think because I'm so young I don't pick up on things but I notice a lot. Emma looks at my mom like that too. I don't know what the look exactly is but it can't be a look if hate.

It's been two weeks since I found my moms diary. I shouldn't have read it. I know it's personal and who knows what she would do if she found out I invaded her privacy. I had to know though. I had to find out what that look was.

I found out that sometimes I had to skip a couple of paragraphs because I really didn't want to know some of the things my mom was saying.

Henry found his birth mother. I don't know why he wanted to find her. He thinks I don't love him. He's wrong of course. I could never love anyone more. He is the only thing that matters to me.

I will never find anyone to love me. I'm unlovable.

Miss Emma Swan.

She is his birth mom. I wanted to hate her. From the moment I saw her I just wanted to hate her. She has a bond with Henry that I could never have. She carried him. She gave birth to him. Sure I've raised him and that should count but I'm not sure if it does.

I couldn't hate her. So I've been acting as if I do. She has fancy hair and beautiful eyes. Then when you look into those eyes, those pools of emerald green, she's impossible to hate.

I've found myself staring at her. Her toned arms that you can't always see because she hides them under that hideous red leather jacket. But I visited her room at Granny's to drop off some apples and she answered in nothing but her white tank top and her underwear.

My mouth went dry when she opened the door. I had to try so had not to scan her body. I handed her the basket and when she turned around to set it down my eyes got the chance to roam. I got the chance to look her legs up and down.

I love her butt.

I wish I didn't feel like this. I can't have feelings for someone like her. She could take everything from me. I have to hate her. Even if it hurts, I will hate her.

I wonder how long it takes someone to fall in love. Do you just see a person for the first time and know that you love them? My mom has never dated anyone. I don't think she's even capable of love. But what if Emma could change all of that?

I wonder if Emma feels the same way about my mom. She doesn't hate her. She has a look in her eyes too. I don't know if it's the same look as my moms because I never get to see them at the same time. Whenever it's just them together, they try really hard to hide it. I've only noticed because I'm very observant.

Maybe they could be together and we could be a family. All of us together. They could love me and they could love each other. Then my mom could love me because she wouldn't be so sad all of the time. I wouldn't have to hear her cry at night.

I should see if Emma feels like she does too. If I started telling Emma things she'd have to tell me if she thought the same things right?

Looks like I'm gonna have to start operation Swan-Mills.