Chapter 6-Looooove

Chase's POV

Arwin had hung out with us for about a month now and Christmas was getting closer, she was so excited. Oh, and don't any of you guys get the wrong idea here, she's like a little sister to me. I noticed that guys would look at her in ways that made me want to punch them all. Oh, speak of the Devil, here Arwin comes.

"Hi, Arwin." I greeted as my female friend walked up to me. It was currently after school and I was just waiting for my parents to give me a ride home.

"Hey." She replied, a smile forming on her face..

"Your Dad's not here yet?" I asked, her Dad was always on time so it was kinda weird that Arwin is still here.

"No, Simon's supposed to be picking me up, and I'm fairly sure he forgot so, here I am." She explained. I nodded, not really sure what to say.

"Well maybe we could go to Starbucks or something." I suggested.

"Sure, that sounds cool." She answered. She took out her phone and I peeked over her shoulder and saw she was texting someone. She put her phone away and we walked to starbucks.

"So, what's new?" I asked as we sat down at one of the tables.

"Well, tonight I'm pulling an all nighter with the girl Yogs." She replied. We talked about that for a while.

Timeskip

Arwin's POV

"So what did you tell Sparkles*?" Kim asked, sitting cross legged on the floor.

"That we were having a girl night to talk about girly stuff like boys and periods, the minute I said periods he just nodded and left the room." I replied, recalling what my Dad had done and laughing.

"So, how's high school?" Hannah asked, smiling like a little girl and looking like a madman.

"It's good, Chase and Jake are really nice guys." I replied. All of the girls giggled and I got really confused and then realized why they were laughing. "Oh, so fucking hilarious." I said sarcastically.

"So, you guys want to play truth or dare?" Kaeyi asked hopefully. We all looked at each other and shrugged, why not? "Arwin, truth or dare?"

"Truth." I replied, not wanting to be the first one to do anything embarrassing.

"Who do you like?" Kaeyi asked without waiting a second, sounding eager.

"Uh... well, there's this guy named Matt and he's kinda cute." I replied, my cheeks flushing red.

"Ooooh." All of the girls cooed, tipping their heads to the side.

"Okay, Kim, truth or dare?" I asked, eager to change the subject off of my crush.

"Dare." Kim replied, thinking a second before she answered but as she did her eyes sparkled with anticipation.

"I dare you to text your crush right now." I ordered, eager to see who she texted. She pulled out her phone and held it as close to her chest as she could, texted someone. We went on like this for a while and it was kinda fun. We also did Karaoke, watched Princess Bride, and did a bunch of other silly stuff that was really fun.

One Month Later

I was smiling like a madman the minute as I sat in the livestream room. I kept just singing "Ik heb een vriendje." Under my breath over and over again.

"Du har sagt att dom om och om igen, och det är inte svenska, vad betyder det?" Rythian finally asked. 'You've been saying that sentence over and over again, and it's not Swedish, what does it mean?'

"Matt frågade mig ut!" I exclaimed, very giddy.  'Matt asked me out!'

"Oh. That's uh, that's g-great." Rythian looked a little sad, but I didn't want to push him. I heard a ding from my phone and pulled it out. It was a text from Matt.

Matt: Hey, Babe, do you want to meet for a movie at my place?
Arwin: Sure, that sounds awesome! When should I come over?
Matt: About half an hour sound good?
Arwin: Yep, see you there cutie.
Matt: You too, Babe.

I ran into the music room. "Dad, I'm going to my Boyfriend's house in half an hour." I said, practically spinning around.

"Oooooooooooh." Parv cooed, sounding so much like a girl.

"Shut up." I mumbled. I then left, not wanting to be embarrassed anymore.

  ♪   ♪

"You look great." Matt said, kissing me on the cheek. I smiled and followed him inside. We watched a movie and it ended with the cliche thing of me crying into his shoulder and him comforting me. We kissed on his doorstep and it was amazing, I had abetted time than I could've ever thought I could.