Chapter 9-Revenge

Sparkles*'s POV

Arwin had been acting really strange all day long, and I wouldn't be lying if I told you that I wanted to know why. I found her in the live stream room with Rythian. She was actually smiling, it was the first time I had seen her do so all day. I walked in and stood next to my daughter.

"So, why were you so upset earlier today?" I asked, trying to understand my daughter. The smile slipped off her face and her shoulders slumped.

Rythian took my arm and pulled me aside, "Her boyfriend cheated on her." He explained, his voice a whisper.

"What? Are you being serious?" I asked, looking over at my daughter before back at Rythian once again.

"Dead serious." He replied, "She wanted me to tell everyone instead of her, you know, so she wouldn't start crying again."

"I hope she'll be okay." I said. Rythian nodded in agreement.

Rythian's POV

I hated that fucking son of a bitch who had cheated on Arwin, she was such an amazing girl and she deserved way better boyfriends than that potato dick mother fucking bastard. But, I was also secretly happy that they had broken up.

"Hey Arwin." I said sitting next to her, "You feeling any better?"

"Yeah, kinda." She replied, her eyes did look less puffy and red.

"Hey, guys." Becky greeted, walking into the room.

"Okay, uh, you guys have a girl talk, and I'l go do some stuff." I said, standing up and leaving the room.

Arwin's POV

Becky sat down next to me and we just sat in an awkward silence, neither of us knowing what to say.

"So, what's up?" I asked, trying to break the silence.

"Um, nothing really." She replied, "What about you?"

"Oh, my boyfriend cheated on me, so... I'm kinda upset and... yeah..." I replied awkwardly.

"Your boyfriend cheated on you!?" She repeated, if this was animated her eyes would've popped out of her skull and even now that it wasn't her eyes were widened and her jaw had literally dropped.

"Yeah, but I guess it's better to find out." I replied with a sigh. She nodded and Duncan walked in. He looked terrible, with bags under his eyes and he was slumped in his stance.

"Wow, you look terrible." Becky commented, looking at Duncan from head to toe.

"I have a hangover." Duncan moaned, clutching his stomach with one hand and his head with the other.

"Oh, I know how to fix that." I said. I shot up from my seat and looked through cupboards. I grabbed a water bottle, some bread, and some alcohol and brought it to Duncan.

"I don't want alcohol, I'm already hung over." He moaned, seeing the alcohol I had brought over for him.

"Having a little bit of alcohol will help fool your system, water is good, and so is carbs." I explained. He sighed before eating the bread, drinking the water, and drinking a little bit of alcohol.

"So, why were you drinking, Dunc?" Becky asked, her voice sounded like she was jokingly being strict.

"No reason." he mumbled, then he stood up and left, as if embarrassed.

"Wonder what that was all about." I said, looking at where Duncan had just left from.

"I don't know." Becky shrugged. We heard a sound as if someone hitting a wall. I looked at Becky and we ran outside. Duncan was there, punching the wall. His knuckles weren't pretty, and northern was the wall.

"Hey Dunc, what happened?" Becky asked. She pulled Duncan and I into her office and closed the door.

"It's Charlii, she... she...she ch-cheated o-on me!" He stammered, his voice breaking.

"Oh my God, really?" Becky asked, "How about some revenge?"

"Okay. She has a YouTube account it's CharliiRocks." He replied, brightening up slightly at the idea of getting revenge.

"Arwin, you got cheated on too, right?" Becky asked, turning to me.

"Y-yes." I stammered, determined not to cry again.

"Does he have a YouTube account?" Becky asked.

I nodded, "QuaMattixs." We then made a video and played music.

An hour later I looked at the comments:

Who's that random girl with Duncan and Becky? -RainbowGurl

There were a bunch of replies:

Yeah, never seen her before. -IAmTheBest

Was just one example. I pressed reply and thought a second before answering.

'Hey, I'm the "mystery girl" you've all been asking about. My name's Arwin Clarke.'

A bunch of people started commenting.

Clarke? Isn't that Sparkles*'s last name?

She's Duncan's long lost sister!

Omg guys, she's obviously Becky's sister.

All of these comments were hilarious I found myself laughing my ass off.

"What's so funny?" Dad asked, walking over to me.

"It's just these stupidly hilarious YouTube comments." I replied.

"Well, you better get used to reading a lot of YouTube comments really soon because... you're getting your own channel!"