Chapter 12-Telling Him

3 Months Later

Arwin's POV

I paced back and forth, Dad and Mum were going Christmas shopping so I was all alone in our flat. I knew I just had to tell him, I had no other options, but how was I ever going to do that? Oh God, I'm only 17 years old, and just barely at that. How was I ever going to do this? I decided that it would be better to get this out and just do it so I grabbed my coat and put it on. I walked through the falling snow to Rythian's hotel and once I got to his room knocked on his door.

"Hey, Arwin, come on in." Rythian said, opening the door to let me in.

I avoided eye contact and took a deep breath, "Rythian I have something to tell you." I whispered.

"You can tell me anything." He promised, his voice soft and caring.

I took another deep breath before looking up at Rythian, "I... I... I'm p-p-pregnant." I divulged, immediately looking back at the ground.

"I support you." He said after a while. I looked up at his face which had an expression of shook.

"Wha-what?" I stuttered.

"I support you in any decision you make and I am here for you." Rythian told me. I smiled although tears were flowing down my checks. Rythian pulled me into a hug and I cried into his chest.

"I'm only seventeen, what the hell am I gonna do?" I wondered in between tears,

"Shh, shh." Rythian said, rubbing my back. I pulled away from the hug and smiled.

"I still need to tell my parents." I informed, "How the hell am I going to do that?"

"Don't worry about that now, I can deal with your parents." Rythian reassured.

"Thanks, well, I've already decided I'm keeping this baby." I announced, "But, are you sure you can tell my parents?"

"I'm su-" Rythian started but he was cut off by the sound of my phone going off. I picked it up.

"Arwin, is there something you want to tell us?"

Beckii's POV

Sparkles* and I had just gotten back from shopping and Sparkles* backed out of a washroom and faced me.

"Beckii, are you pregnant?" He demanded slowly.

"What? No, why would you think that?" I asked, confused.

"Because I just found a pregnancy test and it's positive." Sparkles* explained holding up the pregnancy test.

" Sparkles* explained holding up the pregnancy test

"What?" I asked in disbelief, examining the test. "Well than who...wait a second... Arwin."

Sparkles*'s face paled and he pulled out his phone slowly. He dialed Arwin's number and put it on speakerphone so we could both hear Arwin and talk to her.

"Arwin, is there something you want to tell us?" I inquired, my voice one of deadly calm.

"N-no." She stammered. I heard Rythian in the background but couldn't hear what he was saying.

"We would like you to know, Arwin's pregnant." Rythian announced.

"Yeah, we already know." Sparkles* said.

"Wait, what, how?" Arwin inquired, sounding very confused.

"Arwin sweetie, we found your pregnancy test." I explained, "why wouldn't you tell us?"

"I only just found out and I wanted to tell Rythian first because he's the father and..." That was all Arwin said and then after that we heard sobs coming from the other side of the phone line.

"Rythian, we're gonna come over." Sparkles* said.

"I don't think-" Rythian started, but I cut him off.

"She may be your girlfriend, but she's our daughter, we are coming over." I insisted.

I heard Rythian sigh, "Fine." He gave in. I ended the call. Then, Sparkles* and I got into the car and made our way to Rythian's hotel.

We practically ran up the stairs and burst into the room. When we got there we found our adoptive daughter crying into her boyfriend's chest.

"Shh, shh, we're not mad at you, sweetie." Sparkles* assured Arwin hugging her.

"You're... you're not?" She hiccuped, now crying into her dad's chest.

"No, no, of course not." I reassured, making the hug a group hug. Rythian stood on the side awkwardly. I grabbed his arm and made him join the hug.

"You're going to the the father of our daughter's baby, you're practically family." I explained, he seemed surprised at first but then calmed down and hugged us all back.

"So, now, we can be a family, together." Arwin said.

"Yes. Rythian, welcome to the family."