Chapter 16-The Incident

Arwin's POV

Duncan, Becky, and I were just hanging out, watching some movies, and talking. I had helped them get some stuff ready for board game night that we were having later with Inthelittledream. Becky and I were currently watching anime while Duncan edited videos. There was suddenly a knock on the door.

"Didn't we tell them to come round at 7?" Becky asked confused, looking at the door.

"Yea, why would they be here now?" Duncan wondered-aloud, also looking at the door.

"I don't know, could be maintenance." I suggested, shrugging my shoulders. Becky stood up and answered the door to reveal Simon and Kim who looked seriously pissed off.

"What the fuck do you want?" Duncan demanded, slamming his laptop shut and standing up.

"You and your bitch have gone and let Angela and Alex have drunken sex!" Kim yelled.

"First of all, I'm not his Bitch, second of all-" Becky started, but she was cut off by Simon.

"And you." Simon rounded on me. "Setting an example that fucking is good!"

"This isn't my fault!" I protested.

"I've had enough of all of you, dragging Angela to a point where she's moved out! So well done!" Kim yelled. She was tiny, but damn she was terrifying.

"Fuck the both of you!" Becky yelled. That seemed to set them both off. They started attacking us and instead of covering my face I covered my pregnant belly. The pain brought back memories that I had tried to forget. Finally, they stopped, slamming the door as they left.

I wasn't the only one who was having memories come back, it appeared Becky was too. Duncan started to hit the roof with a stick for some reason. Then, Lewis and Hannah came down. But as soon as they came in, I lost consciousness.

Lewis's POV

Hannah and I were sitting and watching tv when we heard banging on the floor. That meant Becky needs us. We walked down to find that Becky was barely conscious. and covered in injuries. Arwin was completely unconscious, with her arms draped over her belly, also covered in injuries. Duncan was hurt as well, but not as badly.

"What happened?" I asked, panicking.

"Simon... Kim... Beat up... Angela..." She stuttered.

"Write it down." Hannah suggested. I nodded and found some paper and a pen. She wrote down everything that happened and I gasped.

"It hurts, Dad." Becky moaned. Hannah helped Duncan stand. And we got them all to the hospital.

Rythian's POV

God I missed Arwin, I hated being away from her while she was pregnant. I got a Skype call and answered it, hoping it was Arwin so I could properly apologize. Instead, it was Lewis and Hannah.

"Oh, hey guys." I greeted, slightly dejected.

"Rythian, Arwin is in the hospital unconscious." Hannah said urgently.

"WHAT!?" I yelled, hoping this was some sort of crude joke.

"Simon and Kim beat her up." Lewis explained.

"I'm coming!" I exclaimed. I quickly got a plane ticket and packed together some stuff then got over the Bristol as fast as I could and I was there in 1 hour.

I quickly made my way to the hospital and went straight to the front desk.

"Hello, how can I help you?" The lady behind the desk ask, she sounded very bored.

"I'm Joakim Hellstrand and I'm here to see Arwin Clarke." I told her.

She scrutinized me over her glasses, "Only her family members are permitted to visit Miss. Clarke." She said.

"Please, I'm her boyfriend." I pleaded.

"That may be Mr. Hellstrand, but you still cannot see her." The woman said.

"I need to see her, I'm the father of her child." I insisted.

"Oh, room 149." She told me. I thanked her and took off down the hall before I found her room and dashed in. Sparkles* and Beckii were sitting there.

"Rythian?" Beckii asked, obviously confused on how I was here.

"Is she okay?" I asked urgently, "What did the doctor say?"

"The doctor said that she will be okay but..." Sparkles* paused, "she might lose the baby."

2 Weeks Later

Arwin was getting better, but she was still flashing in and out of consciousness. She was currently unconscious and I was sitting next me her, her hand in mine.

"Det kommer att bli bra." I told her. 'It's going to be okay.'

I got an urgent text from Becky and rubbed Arwin's hand before leaving.

When I got the the roof of YogTowers (Which is where Becky had told me to go) I found Angela, Duncan, Kim, Simon, and Becky all standing there, waiting for me.

"Guys, we're all here to settle our differences like adults." Becky explained to us.

"Dunc, Becky, Ryth, we're really sorry about the whole beating up thing. It was wrong, disgusting, and we really regret it." Simon apologized, sounding sincere.

"Angela we're sorry for putting you through this, we love you and are proud of you." Kim said, smiling supportively at Angela.

"Thank you, I'm sorry about the restraining order, we'll get that removed, right Becky, Rythian." Duncan said.

"Definitely." Becky agreed. Everyone looked at me.

"Rythian..." Duncan trailed off, waiting for my answer.

"No." I replied.

"No?" Duncan repeated.

"No, regretting it isn't going to make any different. Because of you, my girlfriend is unconscious at the hospital, has a lot of fucking injuries, AND WE MIGHT LOSE THE BABY!" I yelled. No one knew about the whole might-lose-the-baby thing so they all gasped.

"She could lose the baby?" Angela asked, sounding astounded and horrified at the news.

"Rythian, we are so sorry-" Kim started.

"Well it's done now. Fine, take off the restraining order, but stay the fuck away from my girlfriend." I ordered before I left.

Later...

"They couldn't have known, Rythian." Duncan reasoned.

"Yeah sure, they couldn't have guessed that beating up a pregnant woman might cause her to lose her child." I said sarcastically.

"Look, it's not their fault." Duncan protested.

"Are you seriously standing up for them?" I asked, astounded.

"Just give them another chance." Duncan pleaded.

"No. Look, Duncan, if Becky was pregnant, and they beat her up, and she might lose her baby, would you forgive them?" I demanded. Duncan didn't answer. "Exactly." I walked out, not wanting to deal with all of his shit.

All the drama...