Chapter 10: A Trip Down Memory Lane

Keisha pov

*Flashback*

2013

"I love you"

I finally told her after 5 months of a wonderful relationship. Things with her have been amazing. She makes me so happy and I'm glad she chose me to spend her life with. I couldn't ask for anyone better than her. Currently we are at my house, sitting on my bed watching tv. Occasionally kissing each other. The whole day I have been preparing myself to reveal my true feelings for her. I want her to know that she has my heart. I fell for her harder each day we together. She was the reason my knees would shake, my hands would calm and my heart would pound immensely. No matter how cliche that sounds, its true. I knew she was meant to be mine.

Stuck in my thoughts I realised that she didn't respond to me. She just stared at me for a second before looking down. Why do I feel like something bad is about to happen. I began to panic. I feel like a fool. Was I the only one who felt the chemistry and love between us? She sighed. Fuck...

"Look Keisha.," She cut herself off, running her fingers through her dark curls. "I can't do this...I- I just don't feel it anymore..Which is why I came over to tell you in person." She said slowly, making sure I understood. But, I didn't understand. Why lead me on all this time if you weren't attracted to me? Why come here and make out with me all day, If you were just going to break up with me? It doesn't make any sense. I guess I understand. I understand that she is clearly confused on her feelings. She feels so much for me that she's afraid to show it. Yeah, that's it. She just mistaking her feelings. Well, I know that I can help with that. I know she loves me, she just needs some help showing it.

"Look baby, I know you think you are losing feelings," I expressed my previous thoughts, " but it really is just love trying to come out. It's going to be okay because I am going to help you realize that you are in love with me." I finished by kissing her on the cheek.

"No Keisha, you're not--" She was cut off by her phone ringing.

🎶I'm a little high strung, it's just because I'm young, mom I adore ya. And I'll do anything for ya.

Although my brothers make me frantic. With every single crazy antic. And-🎶

Mommy 😍👑 is calling...

LOL. My little baby watches too much 'Phineas and Ferb'. She answered the phone and began talking to her mom in spanish. I just tuned her out and admired her face. She was beautiful. I am just so utterly in love. Everything about her was perfect. I just can't believe she is mine. I wonder how I got so lucky.

"Keisha..." someone whispered. I paid them no mind as I focused my attention on her. Her eyes staring back at mine.

"Keisha!" someone said a bit louder.

Continuing to look in her eyes, and tuned out the voice I felt as if her eyes were sucking me in. Her dark black eyes, creating a swirling pool of darkness. capturing it's victims to listen to what she has to say. She is so beautiful. Her eyes pulling me in. Deeper and deeper, I fall for her.

"KEISHA!" the voice yelled, snapping me out of my deep thoughts.

"Yes baby" I replied.

She sighed in response, "I have to go... my mom wants me home, we will sort this out tomorrow." Without any other words she walked out, going home.

Its okay though, I know she is having trouble revealing her true feelings for me. I will make sure she knows that she loves me.

She will always be mine.