Chapter 14: Always Us

Jasmines pov

We pulled up to an apartment complex with dark red bricks. She sighed and looked at me for a moment. Then kissed me and got out.

Confused i follow behind her.

I heard her mumble, "shxt shes here"

Who is she?

Maybe its her fiance. Just thinking about her having a fiance who isnt me makes my blood boil. She will always be mine. She unlocked the door and went inside.

"Rocky" she yelled around rhe house.

*ROCKY*

Mhm. That bxtch.

Rocky came running around the hallway nd jumped on Kiara. I clenched my fist. Before Rocky could kiss her Kiara turned her head. I smirked as she frowned. Kiara ser her down slowly and looked at me.

Rocky looked at me too but mean mugged me, all i did was smile in her face.

"What is she doing here?" The ratchet h•e spit at me.

"Thats what i wanted to talk to you about actually..." Kiara said slowly.

"She cannot stay in my house HELL NO!" Rocky began yelling.

"First of all, watch your tone dont yell at me and second of all this isnt your house you moved in with me." Kiara said lowly but sternly.

Rocky just rolled her eyes. I chuckled a bit.

"Oh you think this shxt funny" she turned on me snapping again.

Lol this bxtch dont know me. Just because i aint in the game anymore dont mean im not still packing heat. Shoot her right between her eyes. But i didnt reply because their was a knock on the door.

"Ill get that....behave" Kiara told Rocky before walking out of the living room and going to the door.

I couldnt head what they were saying but i know it was a girl talking.

"I dont like you" Rocky seethed glaring.

"Thats fine you wont be here long anyway." I smirked and only looked at her long enough to see her eyes go wide before turning my head back to the way Kiara exited.

"W-What are you--" she didnt get to finish because Kiara walked back into the room with..

Cece?

"What are you doing here?" I asked confused.

"Oh hey baby!" She tried to hug me but i backed away and stood next to Kiara. Rocky glared harder at me. If that was possible.

"Im not your baby we have been over Cece" i told her sternly to make sure she understood.

"Yea i know you think you moved on but trust me you are not over me!" She responded.