Chapter 15: I love you

Jasmine pov

Who could still be here?

I mean Kiaras ex was shot in the head so im sure she is gone. Either she wouldnt have kbeen much of a threat.

Cece is dead too after i killed her with a shot in the back of the head. Those were the only two main threats.

Shereen crazy azz is dead too. Unless she came back up from the dead to get us. Naw I'm just being stupid she ain't no damn zombie. But if she is in going to shoot her right in the head because there is no way in hell I'm letting her eat my brains. Ew.

Oh shxt what about Christy.

Nah she wouldnt do that she just sort of threw me out of her life after she found Kiara. She dosent really seem like a crazy bxtch but then again looks can be decieving.

"Baby are you ok?" Kira's voice pulled me out of my thoughts.

I didn't say anything but just showed her the text message. I watched her face slowly contort from confusion to anger.

"ARE YOU FXCKING KIDDING ME THIS SHXT IS STILL GOING ON?" She screamed out of no where causing me to jump. "Sorry babe I...I just thought we were finally over all of this bullshxt and could finally move on with our lives. We spent months running away from all of this and looking over our shoulders just making sure no one is there waiting for is to slip up. I'm just tired" she sighed out.

I lifted her head so she was looking at me. Her eyes were beginning to fill up with tears and that sight alone broke my heart. I kissed her gently on the lips before pulling away. "It's ok baby I know how you feel and I'm tired too, but the quicker we find out who this is the quicker we can get rid of the. And move on and live comfortably with no worry." I smiled at her.

I continued," we can have little nappy headed babies running around living in a nice two story house with like three cars and a backyard pool." She giggled," and best of all we can finally settle down with each other and have our happy ever after."

"Yeah," she sniffed," I would love to do all of that"

Her face became serious though that look worried me," you are carry the baby you know that right?" My jaw dropped as she busted out laughing.

"Why do I have to carry the baby?" I asked chuckling a bit, as we made out way to the hotel we were staying at for our honeymoon.

She shrugged her shoulders," because your more womanly?"

I scrunched my face up at her then laughed," that makes no sense we are both girls and are both studs."

"It doesn't have to make sense just know that you are carrying the baby and that's it's" she said smiling as if she won this argument.

"Yeah whatever" I replied and she gave me another kiss

"Let's do one of those cute couple pics?" I said suddenly.

"Like how?" She asked after.

I showed her how I wanted to take it and we took our rings off and put them in the sand taking the picture. I smiled because I liked how it came out. (In the media) we picked up our rings again and continued walking.

Making small talk as we reached the double doors of the hotel. Walking pass this strange man in all black staring at us.

That was creepy but maybe he just looking pass us as well. I shook it off and continued walking. We passed a few older ladies and two kids arguing over a toy.

I can't wait to have a child but I'm not trying to have one with all of this drama all around. I want my little boy or girl to be able have a good childhood and make friends and overall a good life.