Chapter 20: Empire High School (A Rich Kid's Diary Crossover)

ANNOUNCEMENT:

ALL FIRST YEAR STUDENTS WILL BE HAVING A THREE DAY FIELD TRIP STARTING NEXT WEEK. THE GROUPING WILL BE ACCORDING TO THE STUDENTS' CLASS. THE SCHEDULE FOR THE COMING FIELD TRIP IS LISTED BELOW:

1ST DAY: TOUR AT EMPIRE HIGH SCHOOL

2ND – 3RD DAY: CAMPING/TEAM BUILDING AT JEJU ISLAND

4TH DAY: END OF FIELD TRIP

"Empire High School? That's Suzy noona's school, right Bobby?" Sung Jae asked.

Sung Jae, Bi, Donghyuk, Junhue and Bobby just came from the school cafeteria and bought some food for their lunch. They decided to head for the school rooftop to eat there by their selves, when they saw the announcement flashing on the TV screen.

"Yup." Bobby simply answered.

"What so special about that school anyway?" Bi asked, interrupting their conversation.

"Empire High School. It's a school known to be the home of talented and gifted students. That school is well known in producing successful personalities not only here in Korea but also in other countries." Bobby informed.

"Really? I didn't know Suzy noona being talented though." Sung Jae exclaimed.

"Aisshh. Forget about the school. What's with this field trip anyway? Do we really have to go? I mean, CAMPING? You know that I'm not into camping, right? Seriously, this sucks." Junhue complained.

"We have no choice, Junhue-ah. It's part of our curriculum." Bi stated and Donghyuk just nodded beside him.

The following week, all the first year students were gathered in front of the school with their bags and suitcases with them. Three busses were lined up in front of the students, one for each class.

"Class 1, over here! Form one line and start climbing into the bus." Teacher Jung shouted from where the first bus was parking and students started to line up.

"Class 2, line up here." Teacher Yoo called out.

"Class 3! Over here, you little brats! Hurry it up!" Teacher Lee exclaimed.

All the students started to get into the buses until they were all inside. As soon as the students settled in, the buses have started to move and went on their way to the Empire High School for their first day of school field trip. As they were travelling their way to their destination, the teachers started to call out the groupings for the field trip. Each class were compose of 30 students and each class were grouped into 5 members each team.

Inside the Class 3 bus:

"Listen up! Your team members will serve as your guardian at the same time. You will look out for each other and make sure not to get separated from your team even when we will have our tour inside the Empire High School, you get that?" Teacher Lee reminded and all the students answered, agreeing to their teacher. "For the first team, we have Suhyun, Chaeyoung, So Won, Chan Woo and Jun Hue." The teacher announced.