Chapter 34: True Colour

"It's been a week." Joo Hyuk stated. "She's still avoiding me!" He shrieked.

Joo Hyuk was in their room with Hyun Hyeong. He kept on complaining about So Hyun's avoidance while Hyun Hyeong was just listening lamely. Joo Hyuk was getting more worried about So Hyun as the days passed by but he couldn't do anything about it since she was avoiding him and the fact that Sung Jae was always hovering around her.

"Don't get all fussy. I'm sure Gu So Hyun has some reason why she's avoiding you." Hyun Hyeong consoled.

"I just want to have some time to actually talk with her. Maybe I've done something wrong and might've upset her." Joo Hyuk exclaimed disappointedly.

Joo Hyuk was waiting for Hyun Hyeong's answer to his statement just now but he was silent. Joo Hyuk turned to his friend and noticed that Hyun Hyeong was lost in his own thoughts.

"Yah. What's wrong?" Joo Hyuk asked making Hyun Hyeong turn to him.

"Nothing. I was just thinking." Hyun Hyeong answered. "Have you noticed anything different from Sae Ron lately? I mean, recently she was so mad at you and didn't even talk to you, but now..?" Hyun Hyeong added.

"Yeah. I couldn't believe that she was talking to me again like nothing has happened at all." Joo Hyuk was feeling happy. "But what about it?" He asked right after, still confused to what his friend was trying to say.

"I don't know but I couldn't shake off the feeling that Sae Ron had something to do with why Gu So Hyun started to avoid you." Hyun Hyeong confessed and Joo Hyuk knitted his eyebrows in disbelief. "Lately, I noticed that Sae Ron has changed. She became like a whole different person especially when you started to develop feelings for Gu So Hyun." Hyun Hyeong added. "And ever since that Seo Yoo Jung girl became her friend." He thought.

"That's absurd. I'm sure it's just your hunches." Joo Hyuk denied. "Sae Ron is a good person. She wouldn't do something like that." He continued. "I hope." He said to his self, doubting his own words.

It was Monday. Another day to start the week but for So Hyun and her F4 friends, it was another day of torture. The whole school was still talking trash about them even though the media and the people outside the school were already keeping their mouth shut about the scandal. So Hyun was wondering why the students at UK were still hating and criticizing them. As So Hyun and her friends were walking along the corridors, they could clearly hear the students, gossiping and badmouthing them but they kept on walking ahead, ignoring them.

"Aisshh. Why the hell do we have to ignore them? I could totally kick their ass." Sung Kyoung commented.

"Yah! Are you mad? They'll only hate us more." Suhyun replied.