Chapter 12: The First Assault

The class has started with P.E for the Class 2 students. They were in the school gym and were wearing their P.E uniforms. The girls were playing dodge ball while the boys were playing basketball on the other side of the court. The girls have grouped themselves into two groups, the evaders and the throwers. Sung Kyoung belonged to the evaders while Yoo Jung together with Sae Ron was in the throwers' side. As soon as the game started, almost all the throwers started to target Sung Kyoung but they're having trouble hitting her.

"That slimy little bitch. Why can't we hit her?" Yoo Jung thought, attempting to hit Sung Kyoung again but failed.

"Yoon Sung Kyoung's good at this. Wow, I can't believe she's a model." Sae Ron exclaimed beside Yoo Jung.

"Just.. Just keep hitting her. It's almost time for their turn. We can't let them win." Yoo Jung demanded.

One by one, all of Sung Kyoung's teammates were eliminated until she was the only one remaining. All her other teammates have started to cheer her on, making Yoo Jung angrier. They all tried throwing the ball at her but she would always evade them. Sung Kyoung was quite flexible making it easy for her to dodge the ball coming to her. They were all focused on the game that even some of the boys have started to watch their game.

"Okay! Times up!" The teacher announced.

"Wow! Good job Yoon Sung Kyoung!"

"You're really good at this! We should definitely have you in our team next time we play."

"Okay, exchange positions!" The teacher declared.

This time, Sung Kyoung with her teammates was the one throwing while Yoo Jung and the others were the ones to dodge the ball. Sung Kyoung was not only good at dodging but she was a good thrower too. Every time she threw the ball, it would always hit her target. Sung Kyoung noticed that Yoo Jung would always hide behind someone for her not to be eliminated.

"That coward! Tsk! She surely knows how to use other people." Sung Kyoung exclaimed to herself.

This time, Sung Kyoung threw the ball at Sae Ron and it successfully hit her but maybe because of her anger for Yoo Jung just now, she somehow threw the ball a little too hard. Sae Ron's arm started to get red where the ball had hit her and all the other students started to murmur and glared at her direction.

"Sorry about that Sae Ron-ah. I didn't mean to throw the ball that hard." Sung Kyoung apologized.

"No, it's fine. This is a dodge ball after all. It doesn't hurt that much." Sae Ron smiled.

"Of course it does!" Yoo Jung exclaimed loudly. "Poor Sae Ron. Clearly, she doesn't deserve that throw of yours." She continued, looking at Sung Kyoung.