Chapter 9- Liam

*I dont think you guys are ready for this. I wasn't even ready*

I was sitting on a swing at the park right behind Bridgits house. I was swinging a bit and just thinking about things consisting of Bridgit, and Niall.How did I develop feelings for her so quickly? Ergh.

A little girl maybe about 5 or 6 walked up to me with what looks like her sister. Her sister was fit but nothing compared to Bridgit.

"Hi!" The little girl said with a blush

"HI babe, how are you?" I asked her, bending down to her height.

She blushed and said, " I'm great, can I take a picture with you?"

When she smiled, I noticed her front teeth were missing, and I just had to smile at how cute she was.

"Uhm can I get in it too?" Her sister asked

"Yeah sure. What're your names?" I asked

"Im Bailey, and this is my little sister Riley" Bailey said smiling at me

We took some pictures and the girls were gonna leave. Bailey handed me a small piece of paper with the number '574-596-1795' scribbled on it. She pecked me on the cheek and whispered in my ear, "Call me".

I smiled politely and said goodbye.

I turned around and saw Bridgit glaring and Bailey while she walked away with Riley.

I laughes because I knew she was jealous. Wait, does that mean she likes me?

"Who was that?" she snarled

"Bailey" I replied innocently

Bridgit narrowed her eyes at me. "You aren't calling her are you?" She asked

"Hmm..maybe" Messing with her is so much fun

"Liam, no." She said sternly

I was shocked. Why did she care so much?

"Bridgit, why do you care so much? Its not like you like me" I said raising an eyebrow

"W-well I just got out of a relationship so im scared to get in a new one. T-that doesn't mean I-I dont like y-you" She stuttered terribly. Once she realized how bad she stuttered, she blushed and look down.

"Wait, so you do like me?" I asked

She looked up at me for a second, then looked down at my lips. After a few seconds, she forcefully attacked my lips, yet in a gentle way.

After the shock faded away, I started to kiss her back.

I poured all of the feelings I think I have towards her, into the kiss.

I pulled back, to catch my breath. We were both panting.

I took her hand in mine and brought it up to my mouth. "I know you aren't ready to be in a relationship yet. I want you to know that," I kissed her hand and let it fall back down by her side,"I'll wait for you."

***********************************

You guys are such noobs xD but I still love you all. I guess 6 votes will do. I still wanted to update because I feel bad for the previous short chappie. So I updated a few days earlier. :D

Love ya! xoxo

-Nicole♥