Chapter 13- Bridgit

I was going to do a show at the Allen County Fair. I was opening up for Austin Mahone. You know, the wannabe Bieber?

Well, I started up my summer tour a little while ago. I havnt seen Liam in weeks.

My phone started blasting Treasure, by Bruno Mars.

I picked it up and checked the caller ID.

Niall,

it said in flashing lights, with a picture of the little leprechaun underneath.

I pressed the 'answer' button and put the phone up to my ear.

"Hey, Ni" I said

"Hey, uh, Bridge." He said in a shaky voice.

"Why are you calling me? Shouldn't you be asleep? Its like 1 AM in Ireland"

Oh yeah, I forgot to say. The boys ended their tour so now they're home. They said that they're coming back to America soon because they love it so much.

"Yeah, yeah. I should be but I couldn't sleep"

"Oh, okay. Well I have a show to do, can I call you b-"

"Bridgit, I like you. I like you a lot."

My eyes widened and I was almost too afraid to respond.

"Uh, you heard me right?" He asked nervously

"Yeah..I did."

"Oh. Okay."

It was really quiet for a while. Neither one of us knew what to say.

"Look, im sorry. I shouldn't have said anything. Im so stupid" He cursed

"No, no Niall. It's okay. You're not stupid. I'm sorry though because I only think of you as a friend. You know I like Liam."

"I know im sorry. Im just gonna go. Bye, Bridgit."

"Bye, Niall"

I hung up. What. the. actual. hell.

"Bridgit, you're on now. Come on!"

I jumped out of my seat and ran out of my tour bus to the stage area.

I ran up to my band and we did our ritual before going on stage. They walked on first.

I waited 2 minutes before I ran on stage.

I sang 8 of my own original songs and did two covers.

After the show I met some fans and took some pictures, along with signing some autographs.

The band and I walked around the fair while Austin was performing.

Once we made it back onto our Tour bus I went into the bathroom and showered and got ready for bed.

I was snuggled into my bed about to fall asleep.

Treasure started blasting through the bus.

I groaned and looked at my phone to see who was calling.

Nick.

~~~~~~~~~

Whoop!

Rawr! The concert was so amazayn I cried when she came on stage. Like legit cried.

She did such a wonderful job, I swear. I saw Austin Mahone too but Bridgit was way better.

Austin should of opened for Bridgit, not the other way around.

Neara(Bridgits pianist)was packing stuff away at the end of the show so me and my friend went over to the fence area and started to call out her name. Once she heard us I made a heart with my hands towards her and I shouted out, " I love you!". Some other girls came up too and Neara waved at us and blew us a kiss. She said we were awesome and that she loved us. I seriously almost died rigt there.

Also Roberto(Bridgits drummer) was by the tour bus so I waved at him and he waved back! Ah! I started fangirling like crazy!

Bridgit played the Keytar during City Lights xD. It was so funny, but she did great. ♥

Love you all, xoxo

P.S. Thank you for so many reads! Thats so awesome how many of you read this. ♡ I seriously love you Mendies/Directioners so much!

-Nicole♥