Chapter 5- Liam

Me, the lads and Paul were all heading off to the van. All of the sudden a million flashes went off and the screaming was unbearable.

"Paul, it isn't usually this bad!" I yelled over the screams. We couldn't even make it to the van.

"What do we do!?" Niall yelled

"WE HAVE TO RUN!" Paul yelled

So we started running and after about 10 minutes of running, we came across a bunch of flats, or apartments.

Paul told us to go into one of them claiming that nobody would be home.

So now here we are in a dimly lit kitchen staring at Bridgit who is looking at us with doe eyes.

"What..the...hell. What're you all doing in my house!" She yelled. She looked cute in her pjs. Wait what?

"I am so sorry mam but could we please stay here until all of the fans are gone?" Paul asked

"F-fans? What!?" She was holding and heel above her head, looking like she could take a swing at us any second.

"Bridgit, are fans were chasing us and we can't go out till they leave. Can we please stay here for a little bit?" I pleaded

"Uhm, sure" she hesitantly said

"Its like midnight though" She said looking at a clock

She was right, and to be honest, I dont know when the fans will be gone.

"Right, can we please just stay the night? Please Bridge?" She glared at me for calling her that.

"Fine, sleep on the couches, on the floor, in the spare room or even on the dang kitchen table. Whatever floats yur boat." She mumbled grumpily

"Thank you!" We all said

"Yeah, yeah." She smiled

"So, Bridgit, we meet again" Harry said while winking at her. She fake gagged and turned away.

Louis, Zayn, and Paul all looked at us confused.

"We saw her at Taco bell. The ran into her on the red carpet" Niall explained

They all shook their heads, understanding

Bridgit walked over to the window and opened the curtains.

"HEY! ITS BRIDGIT MENDLER!"

BRIDGIT OVER HERE

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THE BOYS?

ARE YOU AND NIALL DATING?

HOW'S SHANE?

She quickly closed the curtains so the paparazzi wouldn't ask anymore questions.

Who is Shane?

"Okay so I'm going to bed..uh..make yourselves comfortable. And, uh, night."

She walked upstairs. I followed her up to her room.

"What do you want Liam?" Gosh she was so cute. What? No, stupid Liam. Stop thinking that.

"I just wanted to thank you for letting us stay here for tonight" I said sitting the edge of her bed. She sat on the other side next to her pillows.

"No problem" She said looking down. Why is she so upset?

It was quiet for a minute so I broke the silence.

"Who's Shane?"

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hmm..What will Bridgit say?

Guys I just want to tell you that I am SO happy about all the reads im getting. You all, are so amazayn.

Btw- READ 'YOU AGAIN?'! PLEASE I TALKED ABOUT IT IN THE PREVIOUS AUTHORS NOTE!

Btw2- Im happy with the amount that I write when I update. No I dont write long chapters but I do update a lot. Some authors dont write for months. And although maybe they have long updates, would you rather wait a month for a long update or wait a day or two for a decent sized update?

Love you all :) ♥

~Nicole♥