Chapter 15- Liam

No i did'nt die..unless you count studying for three tests dying.

Great, how am I going to go to California? Management will never let me go with her. I just really like her and she should'nt be doing this alone. Besides, i want to meet and get to know her brother and her parents.

Parents

Im going to meet her parents.

Well crap, i did'nt think this through very well.

After about 5 minutes of me debating whether or not I should go, I called up management.

"Hello, Modest! management, how may I help you?"

"Hello, its Liam Payne from One Direction. Can you ring me over to SYCO so i can speak to Simon. Sorry, i know its late."

"No problem, Liam. Please wait."

As i was waiting, Hurricane came on for the 'waiting music'.

Heh, how ironic

"Hello, Liam?" I heard Simon pick up

"Yes, Simon Im sorry to call so late but I need to speak to you about traveling." I said

He was silent so i continued,

"Bridgit is having a family problem and needs moral support. We have three months off, so can i please go to California with her for two months?" I begged

He was still quiet for a while and I was starting to wonder if he was still there.

"Okay you may go" He spoke

"Thank you Sim-"

"But the other boys have to come with you too" He cut me off

I froze. No, thats not how this was supposed to go. No. Niall has feelings for Bridgit and I can't afford to lose her. I don't know what I would do if Niall stole her from me. I'd be heartbroken.

"Simon please let me go alone." I begged

"No. The fans love it when you are all together. All of you are going, or you are'nt going at all, and that's final. I will send Paul over and have him bring all of the plane tickets. Goodnight Liam." He hung up

I sighed. Yeah goodnight to you too, Simon.

This isn't going to work out. The boys will not want to come.They wont want to leave their families, and their girlfriends.

I decided to ring Niall first and get that out of the way. Things between me and him have been pretty tense, and a bit awkward since the fight.

"Hey Niall" I said through the phone

"Niall...we need to talk and get things cleared up before i tell you why i actually called you." i said

"Okay Liam, you start"

A/N

So you probably noticed by my awesome abnormal fan fic writing that i am typing on a computer! No i did'nt get a laptop that i so dearly need, its just a normal hp.

So didn you guys like it?

Sorry, its been almost a week since i updated but things have been very stressful in school.

Please remember that I am in highschool and I can't update every day. Also, Im not the sharpest knife in the drawer, I do need to study a lot more than others do and I had three tests this week and I did'nt do very well on my Bio test, and I still have my Spanish test tomorrow that i need to study for tonight.

I updated today because its someone very special's birthday today.

Yup, its Liam's 20th birthday!!!!!!!!

My babe is growing up so fast! Love you Li!

Hasta Luego!

-Nicole(: