Chapter 12- Niall(change up ;D)

I walked down the dark pathway leading to my fla- err- house.

It was strangely quiet outside tonight. Usually fan girls would be all up I my face and flashes would be the only thing I could see.

You see, it been a month since I've seen Bridgit. Apparently her and Liam are off making babies somewhere in Canada.

And its been a month, a freaking month. I wish I was Liam, he's so lucky to have her. I knew from the start that I wanted her, but it took Liam forever to figure out he wanted her.

Life is screwed up.

I heard someone walking behind me so I turned around.

Nothing

I kept walking until I felt someone breathing on my neck.

I quickly turned around again, but there was nothing there.

I sped up my pace. I heard more walking behind me so I started sprinting home.

Thats when a hard object hit the back of my head and I fell to the ground.

I groaned and looked at the person who threw the..rock at me.

My eyes widened when I saw who the person was.

Liam.

My eyes quickly shot open and I sat up in my bed looking at my surroundings.

What the hell did that mean? Does Liam hate me?

I mean, I know we got I to a bad fight but he's still my mate.

Man, what is wron with me? I dont even know Bridgit that well. Why do I have to like her?

I keep telling myself that the dream didn't mean anything.

Im still in my bed, in my room. It was just a dream..

Just a nightmare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiya♥

Sorry its super duper short.

I thougt I could change up the POV a little. This might not be the only time I do this. I might do it again.

FOR ALL OF YOU MENDIES OUT THERE, GUESS WHAT!

IM GOING TO ONE OF BRIDGITS CONCERTS TOMORROW IN OHIO.

IM SO PUMPED! its gonna be awesome! I'm probably gonna be a wimp and break out in sobs when she walks on stage.

Anyways, I will update a longer chappie on sunday. :)

Xoxo

-Nicole♥