Chapter 23- Liam

Wow.. i literally have no words. Sorry for falling off the face of the earth. 

Other than that, I am shocked by how well this fan fic is doing. :D All of you are so supportive and I'm so happy with all of the new readers :))

I'll get to the chapter now that is so overdue.

Btw if some words have missing letters.. blame my keyboard. It's keys are always stuck.

 Liam's POV

"Ahem, uhm. Bridgit and I are in a very serious relationship." I said with confidence.

She looked at me with pure love and emotion with a small smile on her face.

The paps ate it up and soon started to shout more questions. I was beginning to grow even more annoyed and decided since we wouldn't be getting any privacy that it was best to go back to the hotel.

"We should leave." I whispered in her ear.

She nodded her head in agreement. Her smile still not leaving her face.

I was happy that she was smiling and not frowning over our date being ruined. I hope we can still do something fun. Maybe I can take her bowling- no that's too formal.

"We should go to an arcade." She suggested with a childlike smile on her face.

"Really? You don't want to do something more fancy?"

"No, do you?" She asked, confused.

"Not really. We can go to the arcade if you want to. It sounds better than some restaurant full of snobby rich people."

"Indeed it does, Mr. Payne." She smirked, walking ahead of me to the parking lot where my car was.

I chuckled, walking a bit faster to catch up.

~

"Top score 25 thousand, beat that Payno." Bridgit said with her trademark smirk.

"You're on, Mendie."

"That's what my fans call themselves, you noob. Think of something else."

"Noob?" I laughed

"Yes! Now hurry up and lose already. I want to beat you at as many games as I can." She looked around the massive arcade, already picking out what she wanted to "beat" me at next.

Music started pouring out of the game I had just played, letting me know I had won.

"I wouldn't get too ahead of yourself, babe. Look, 35 thousand." I said, fist bumping the air. Her eyes widened but then returned to normal.

"So what, it's just some stupid game. Let's see who wins at air hockey!" She challenged, already running over to the middle of the room where the air hockey machine sat.

I probably should have warned her about me being undefeated at air hockey but I decided to keep it to myself.

"C'mon Payno, my grandma walks faster than you!"

I wonder how I even fell in love with such a freak.

"If I'm a freak then what are you?" She asked, crossing her arms as I approached the game.

"Did i say that out loud or do you just have mind reading abilities?" I snickered

"The ladder."

And that is where our very competitive air hockey match began.

~

"Come on, Liam!" She begged, grabbing my arm but I just shrugged her off.

"No!" My shout was muffled by the clothe covered ice pack I held to my mouth.

"I said I was sorry like a bazillion and one times. Are you going to stay mad at me for forever?" She looked truly sorry and of coarse i wasn't really as mad as I made myself seem but I was in pain.

"I didn't mean to hit it that hard!" She continued to defend herself

"- and i really didn't think the puck would hit you in the mouth! Liam, baby please forgive me!" She looked so heartbroken so i had to forgive her.

"Babe I'm not that mad, it just hurts a little. It's nothing I can't handle." I reassured her.

She sighed but soon started to giggle which turned into a full blown hyena laughing fest.

I rolled my eyes and took the ice pack off of my mouth when all of the boys but Zayn stepped into the kitchen. All of their eyes widened once they took a look at my already bruised upper lip. Soon enough they were all hunched over and the only thing that could be heard throughout the house was mixed laughter and my groans.

"I hate you all." I said before walking out of the room.

I know the plot seems all over the place right now, I'm going to try to fix that. Also I know there are two authors notes but oh well, i decided to add something in xD

This chapter was a little short D:

You guys are truly amazing :)

Have an awesome day or night!

Byeeeeee

-Nicole