Chapter 10- Bridgit

What do you do when you like somebody but you just got out of a relationship. And you need to move on from the previous person you were in a relationship with, but you dont want to?

Life is confusing

Its been a week since Shane broke my heart. Its been six days since Liam and I kissed.

That kiss made me realise that I do have feelings for Liam. But I still have feelings for Shane.

A knock on my door startled me from my thoughts.

The guys left 4 days ago. Those Directioners literally camped outside for days. Paul couldn't even get the van through, like he was supposed to.

I walked downstairs and to the front door. I was expecting some fan mail today but I wasn't expecting what was at my door.

"Shane?" I asked shocked

"Hey Bridgit, can I come in?"

"I-I dont think that's a good idea"

"Please?" He asked desperately

I opened the door further and let him in. We sat on the couch in silence.

After a while he finally spoke up,

"Bridgit, hurting you was the stupidest thing I have ever done."(heh Good Luck Charlie)

I searched his face to see if he was telling the truth or not. By the looks of it I think he was.

"Please take me back" he whispered

My emotions took over and I wanted to take him back, but my brain was telling me no, that i was going to get hurt again.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. I was leaning in when I started to realise what I was doing.

I shot up off the couch and onto my feet. I was beyond angry, I was pissed.

"NO SHANE! No!" I yelled

He rose to his feet and put his hands up in surrender. "Okay, okay Bridgit just calm down." He said calmly

"You cant just tell me to calm down! You can't try to kiss me and think everything will be fine!"

"Stop! Gosh, you're so hopeless!" He sighed

Now im really pissed, "Get.out." I said pointing towards the door.

"Fine." He said walking out the door

"AND DONT EVER COME BACK!" I yelled

I fell down to the ground and started sobbing.

I grabbed my phone and called the one person I knew would be there for me. I searched through my contacts and found the name I was looking for.

***********

Who do you think the person is?

Liam, Nick, or Naomi? (Nick is Bridgit's brother in real life and Naomi(from Lemonade Mouth) is her best friend in real life, incase you didn't know)

xoxo

-Nicole♡