Chapter 7- Attached

*Christens POV*

We were back at camp after a couple of weeks off where I sorted all of my NWSL commitments out, camp was good because I got to see all of my favourite people in one place.

"Hey Tobs, can you throw me a water bottle?' I asked a shirtless Tobin from my current position of laying flat on the grass, feeling like I was potentially about to die.

"Sure can" she grins stretching over towards the bottles. The way she turned flexed every muscle in her back and shoulder, to put it simply, I liked it a lot.

"Thank you, Babe," I reply catching the small plastic container haphazardly.

"You're welcome, Chris," She smiled before collapsing beside me.

"You look hot,' I state rolling over to face her on the grass. 'Well like sweaty hot, because we've been training, actually you're hot either way, oh my god make me shut up,' I add, blushing furiously.

"Well, I mean if that's what you want," she replied cheekily.

"I'm not objecting to that," I answered leaning closer to the midfielder.

"Good," she told me closing the small distance between us. Her lips met mine ever so gently, timidly even. I reciprocated straight away placing my hand on her cheek. We found a steady rhythm of our own, our lips moving in sync. Her hand found its way onto my lower thigh as I continued to kiss her. Raising her hand up higher I involuntarily moaned at the contact.

She smirked at my reaction detaching her lips from mine only to reconnect them to my neck. "Tobs," I moaned as she found the soft spot under my ear. I wanted her so bad, the urge to take her right here was almost overwhelming. Her free hand slipped up under my shirt effortlessly, running the length of my left side. She rolled herself over so she was now straddling me, reattaching my lips to hers I kissed her harder then normal, trying to get as much contact with her as I could. I began to steadily trail my hands down her back, taking in the feeling of her hot skin under my fingertips. Her hips dropped down so she was gently sitting on my lap, she eyed me like she had something to say but didn't want to say it.

"What?" I asked, dragging my nails down her back. She leaned down to kiss me again while I continued my mission with my nails.

"Can we take this somewhere else?" She asked, humming in pleasure as my nails dug in slightly.

"I can't...Tobin I'm sorry," I reply, dropping my hands from her back, using them to hide my face instead.

"It's okay, I understand," she replied rolling off my lap and tugging me into her so she could hug me tightly.

"Thank you," I sighed, feeling the wetness of a tear roll down my cheek. I tucked myself right into her chest, burying my face in her shoulder.

"Is this what was bothering you at my place?" She asked, kissing my forehead gently.

"A little," I mumbled, hoping to god I wouldn't have to explain it right now.

"Can we talk about it? If you're not ready now, later tonight?" She asked gingerly, choosing her words carefully.

"Yeah, you deserve to know why, when we get back to the room tonight?" I replied, lifting my head to meet her gaze.

"Thank you," she smiled, brushing away a few loose strands of hair from my face.

"Hey love birds, you've got thirty minutes until team dinner, so I suggest you detach yourselves from each other and put on something appropriate," Julie shouts from the sideline with Kling alongside her, Kling's small figure was almost invisible in the harsh sunlight.