Chapter 5- Teasing

A/N: To be honest I haven't updated in a while, but I listened to my old favourites Neon Jungle again and I just felt like writing. So here it is, chapter five.

*Tobin's POV*

Christen had gone back to her room just over an hour ago, telling me she had to go before Kelley got suspicious. We both knew that if Chris had spent the whole night here, which she did, and then the entire morning Kelley would figure something was up. Really, Ash and Ali were the only two to know what was going on between us, and even then, we hadn't directly confessed it to them either.

I had planned on talking to them about it later, Christen and I had decided it best to keep ourselves hidden from the team for a while. The fans also, just to keep a little pressure off our shoulders with the whole media thing. Ali and Ash basically knew the whole thing, that was the reasoning behind letting them know, and well I trusted them both considering I was one of a few on the team that knew about them being together officially.

Plus I did Ashlyn the solid of letting her have the room to herself and well with Ali, pretty much whenever she wanted. Which I'm sure she didn't take for granted seeing as most people would probably refuse to leave.

In fact she had asked to "borrow" the room right now, so here I was walking towards Christen's room in hope of finding somewhere to hide out for a while.

'Can I hang with you for a bit? Ash wanted the room for y'know, I'm sure you can guess,' I asked shyly once Chris answered the door.

'Oh my god, I didn't need to know that. Come in, Kelley just left to ask the medical staff something, and to find food I think, so it's just us,' she replied shaking her head.

'Oh thank god, I thought I was going to be stuck hiding somewhere,' I sighed in relief following Christen back into her room.

'Well when you need the room to yourself, Ashlyn will owe you one,' She giggled, smiling at me.

'I-I, uh yeah, I-I guess so,' I replied turning a deep shade of crimson red, I didn't quite think she knew what she was implying, but I sure as hell did.

'Is poor Tobi embarrassed,' she teased pushing my shoulder, still oblivious.

'I'm not, well like um, no,' I replied shaking my head.

'Whatever you say Tobs,' she told me before turning around to sit on the lounge. 'I'd hope so,' she mumbled almost inaudibly, I don't think I was supposed to hear it so I pretended I didn't.

'What were you up to before I came in?' I asked lying on the floor beside her, I'm not quite sure why I picked the floor, but it was actually more comfortable then I expected oddly enough.

'You can sit on the lounge? I was doing yoga,' she replied once again shaking her head at me.

'The floor is comfy though, go back to your yoga I don't want to interrupt you doing something you love,' I answered flipping onto my stomach.

'Yeah alright, if you get off the floor,' she responded hopping up, raising an eyebrow at me. Christen went to retrieve her mat from its place in the corner, it was a soft mat designed to be more comfortable then the floor while doing the yoga poses or whatever it was she called them. They confused me beyond belief, I didn't have the patience or the balance to ever give it a go properly.

She returned to her routine quickly, she had a certain finesse that she only found while concentrating hard; yoga was one of those times she found it easily.

I admired her toned figure in her tight yoga pants and cropped top, hopefully undetectable. Her abs flexed as she turned in different ways, she almost had me drooling after her. When I say "admired" I mean completely without shame, checking her out.