Chapter 8- A Moment

Christen sat beside me, silently reading her book, her eyes glimmered as she skimmed over the pages. She pulled her bottom lip in between her teeth at what must have been a good part.

I could put it between my teeth...

Or not, maybe not, defiantly not. Her concentration was probably a good thing, had she of noticed the way I was looking at her I probably wouldn't live. There was so much lust, so much want, but an air of caution, boundaries were in place, her past was frightening, I didn't want to overstep anything.

What if you just kissed her neck, then hid...

Woah, let's not go there Tobs, let's just leave this-

"Earth to Tobin," Christen said into the silent space, waving her hand in front of my face. She giggled as I came out of my thoughts and back to Earth. 

"Huh sorry what," I replied dragging myself away from any previous thoughts.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked, eyeing me as if she knew exactly what it was already.

"Stuff...this and that, you know," I replied shrugging, my words lingered, leaving an unspoken want in the air, but also uncertainty. 

"Right, so do you stare often when you think?" She asked, a soft smirk gracing her lips, the more she smirked the more I wanted her.

"Uh, yeah all the time," I tried to play it cool.

"Right, so it has nothing to do with anything sexual," she smirked, again. I swear if she did it once more I'd be done for, it was both the cutest and the hottest thing known to mankind.

"Well I guess, but I don't wanna push the boundaries yet, I'm taking it slowly for us," I answered shrugging.

"Maybe you should test the boundaries," she replied putting her book down, not without first marking her page with a small bookmark, taking extra care not to crease a single page.

"Are you suggesting what I think you are?" I asked.

"Come find out," she replied, biting her lip again.

"Are you one hundred percent sure, I don't want to mess us up," I ask, I needed her to be certain, I can't mess this up. If I lost her I'd loose a part of myself with her.

"I'm ready," She whispered wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Stop me if you get uncomfortable then...straight away," I answer moving myself up as close to her as possible. Placing my hands flat upon her firm abdomen, moving up under her shirt before she had time to protest.

"Tobs... Do you really want this, with me?" She questioned, her soft eyed glance meeting my own.

"More then anything," I whispered in her ear.

"Then I want you as much as you want me right now," she admitted shyly.

"Great," I stated simply before kissing her fully on the mouth, something I'd been dreaming of since last night, an eternity if you ask me. Her lips tasted faintly of strawberry, something I could get used to. The kiss turned heated in a matter of seconds however when she made the mistake of letting out a small moan.

Dragging her towards my bedroom without breaking the kiss was a tedious task but we managed, neither of us willing to let go. Once I had her in my room she was immediately pressed up against the wall, I broke the kiss only to begin kissing the sensitive spot on her neck causing her to squirm against my body.