Chapter 11

Sera woke up feeling sad, she knew Dave was coming back home soon and she wanted more time with her new friends.

She picked up her phone and looked at the time. 9:20, she got out of bed and had a shower. She put on some shorts and a tank top then made herself some breakfast.

She decided to go for a walk around her neighbourhood since she wouldn't even dare doing it when Dave came back. The wind blowing through her hair felt good, then she wished Nathan was there, he made her feel special and he actually noticed her.

She had spent the whole day out, walking in and out of little shops. She went to the cinemas and rode a rented bike. She had lunch by herself and enjoyed time alone, discovering the surroundings she had lived in for over 15 years.

When she got back home it was around 6:30 and the sun was just sinking down to sleep. She went to her room and read a book. As she finished off she got a text from Josie.

Josie: Hey chicka, wondering if u wanna hang out with Emma and I tomorrow. Full girls day
xox Txt me bck asap

She smiled and decided to call her.

"Hey girlie" she answered.

"Hi Josie, I just got your text and I would love to hang out with you guys, and maybe you guys can stay at my house for the night... if you're not too busy" she said hoping she wasn't.

"Yeah, that sounds like the best way to end our girls day and we could do nails and try on our new clothes from the shopping that we'll be doing" she said and sounded very excited. Sera giggled to herself.

"Ok... Oh and thank you for being my friend" she said, Josie sighed.

"Don't thank me Sera, you're a gorgeous person inside and out, anyone would be lucky to be your friend" she said. Sera had never heard such nice words directed to her.

"Still, thank you" she said.

"It's ok, I have to go. Work is calling, I'll talk to you later girl" she said.

"Ok bye" she said then hung up. She stood and stretched her body.

Then her phone dinged again telling her that she had another message. When she looked at it she saw Nathan's name and a big smile grew on her face, she picked up her phone and flopped back on the bed.

Nathan: Hey beautiful, I was wondering if you would like to have dinner with tomorrow.

Her shoulders slumped when she read the word 'tomorrow', she had a date with the girls and she already said she would go out with them.

Sera: Sorry, I cant tomorrow, your sister has booked me in for a full girls day out.

Less then a minute later she got another message.

Nathan: 😞How about Saturday night?

Sera: yeah I can do Saturday, if Dave doesn't come back then

Nathan: Dont worry about him, I'll deal with that. She smiled.

Sera: ok

Nathan: its getting late, I'll let you sleep so you wont be too tired for tomorrow other wise sister will murder me ;)

Sera: haha ok, see you on Saturday

Nathan: I wish it was sooner, night gorgeous girl

Sera: same, night handsome.

Then she put her phone on charge and had a shower then fell sleep.

~~The next morning~~

Sera was up nice and early picking out her outfit for the day, she had a shower then got dressed. At 9:30 Josie arrived at her house.

"Morning, you look amazing" she said hugging her. Josie was wearing a white crop top and high waisted skinny jeans, she looked amazing too.

"You look beautiful" she said hugging her back. Josie thanked her then dragged her out to her car.

"Help me take these inside" she said opening her boot to reveal the same suit case she had brought over last time when she helped her get ready for the date, she also had an overnight bag and a hand bag. Sera looked at her and chuckled.

"For a second I thought you were moving in with me" she said then Josie punched her arm slightly then they laughed. They brought the things inside and had breakfast while they waited for Emma.

Sera got up when she heard a knock at the door, she opened and found Chris holding a lady's duffle bag and a hand bag. He smiled at her, Sera smiled back.

"Hi, come in, I bet they're heavy" she said pointing to the bags in his hands.

"Thanks, they weigh a ton... each" he said stepping inside.

"Where's Emma?" she asked, he tipped his head back indicating that she was still at the car.

"She has like a million things in the car, girls are so complicated. I thought its only one night" he said placing the bags down then messaging his hands. Josie walked in and greeted him.

"Lets go help her, help yourself if you're hungry, I just made breakfast" said Sera as she pulled Josie out side.

"Thanks Sera" said Chris walking into the kitchen. Emma was leaning in her car rummaging for more things.

"Hey Emma, we came to help you" said Sera, she stood straight up and hugged both girls. She wore a pretty summer dress with brown singlet straps and a thin brown belt around her waist, she also wore brown sandals. Her hair in a nice plait down her back.

"Chris didn't even come back to help me, thanks guys" she said as she handed them each a bag. They giggled and walked back to the house. They found Chris munching on breaky roll.

"This is what made you forget about me" said Emma walking in behind the girls. Chris looked at her and smiled.

"Babe, you have to try this" he said, Emma rolled her eyes then took a bite, her eyes bolted to Sera.

"Woah, Sera I didn't know you were such an amazing cook, this tastes delicious" she said taking the roll from Chris.

"Hey give it back, I just wanted you to try it" whined Chris reaching for his roll, Sera looked at Josie and they both laughed.

"No go away, sharing is caring, love" she said running away.

"Guys, I do have more of that where it came from" said Sera laughing with Josie.

"Shoot, I forgot my camera, I wanted to take photos of us together. Hang on I'll just call Nate" she said pulling out her phone then she excused herself, at the mention of his name Sera's heart did a flip and she smiled to herself. Josie came back a few minutes later.

"Can I have another breaky roll?" asked Chris, Emma looked at him and giggled then finished off his breaky roll. Sera smiled and nodded, he pocked out his tongue at her the got another one.

"When Nathan gets here with the camera we can leave ok" said Josie to both Sera and Emma, they nodded and relaxed while watching some TV.

The doorbell rang and Sera got up to open it, she heard the girls giggle behind because they knew she was excited to see Nathan. She opened the door and there Nathan, looking as handsome as ever, he wore black jeans and a grey V-neck long sleeved shirt with grey vans.

========================================================

Lah, lah, lah. OK I'll stop singing. If u comment, vote and share. Hehe

Thanks👍👍👊😊