Chapter 46

10 months, that's how long they've been together and soon it would be their 11th month anniversary and the only thing Nathan could think about the last few week was making her his forever. He loved her with his whole heart and she made him happy, she was like nothing he had ever seen in a woman, and even though marriage scared him, he was ready to go through with it as long as it was her beside him.

As he was at work he was off in dream land wondering what she would look like in a wedding dress, heading towards him, down the aisle. How perfect she would look. How amazi-

"Bro, you coming with us now or...?" asked Chris's voice, knocking him out of his day dream.

"I want to marry her" he blurted out making Chris and Walter, who was now in the room, halt and their eyes bulged so much, they almost fell out of the eye socket.

"What did you say?" whispered Walter.

"I want to marry her" he repeated with a big smile.

"You mean Serafina?" asked Chris.

"Who else you idiot" he stood and picked up his jacket, his phone and wallet.

"You mean like marry her, as in husband and wife, as in wedding and all?" gasped Chris. They were acting like a bunch of kids.

"Haven't you heard of marriage you two?" he asked getting annoyed.

"I'm ready to make her mine, for life guys" he said as they walked out of his office.

"I thought I would never see this day, my best friend getting married before me" said Chris.

"Well you've seen it, I have to come up with something" he said, they got into his car to go out for lunch.

"So how are you going to do this?" Walter asked from the front seat.

"Well the gentleman thing to do is to talk to her closest family but because that psychotic bastard has gotten rid of most of them I'll talk to her grandparents over dinner or something. And I was thinking of maybe visiting the graveyard with her"

"For her parents and sister?" Asked Chris.

"Yeah, I've never really spoken to her about it but I was thinking maybe we can visit the grave of her parents and her adoptive mother then her sister, I feel like it would be rude to leave them out even if they're aren't here" he looked out the window for a second wishing he had met at least her sister.

"Man you've changed" Chris smiled at his best friend.

"Love does stuff to you, you know" he smiled thinking of his one love.

"It's good to see you happy and loving life" Chris punched his shoulder.

After their lunch he returned to work, she was also working but when he got a message from her he stopped and pulled out his phone.

My Baby: hey babe, I'm not feeling well so I went home. U mind picking up some pads for me please😊💏 luv u😘

He frowned when he read she was sick, and she was also on her lady days too.

Baby I'm coming home right now, have a nice bath, go to bed and rest hon, I'm on my way. I love you too😍😘😘

Picking up his things he walked out telling his assistant to go home too. He passed by the shop looking for pads and a mini Maltesers bucket for her too.