Chapter 52

The next morning, because she was feeling better, she got dressed for work. He really didn't want her to go until she felt completely ready to go back to work, but he wasn't going to stop her either.

He came downstairs while fixing up his tie for work too. She was making coffee, as it boiled she put her heels on and stood up.

"You always have to make it hard for me to leave you" he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her lips, pulling back real slow.

"That means I look nice, right?"

"You look absolutely gorgeous" he gave her another peck and stepped away.

"Thank you babe, here's your coffee" she gave it to him and he thanked her.

"I'm having dinner with your grandparents tonight, baby"

"Oh, am I invited?" She asked smiling.

"Not this time, sorry, I just want time with them"

"Without me?" She pouted and he chuckled.

"Yes, without you" he stood and kissed her pout.

"Whatever, have fun then, don't stay too late I don't like being alone in the house" she said while grabbing her hand bag and keys, she picked up her phone and saw a message from Danice.

"I'll head off to work now" she was as she walked out. He grabbed his suitcase and followed her, locking the house.

"I'll see you later" he said as he opened her car door for her, she put her hand bag on the passenger seat and smiled at him.

"I'll call you at lunchtime"

"Alright, I love you" he kissed her again.

"I love you more" she said and he closed the door for her. He stood there and watched her pullout and drive way then he drove to work too.

When Sera got to work she had Danice waiting for her and another man was standing with her.

"Hey girl, good morning sir" she greeted them both, giving Danice a cheek to cheek kiss, then shaking the man's hand.

"This is Justin from WHS, he's here to do the checks on this building, just to make sure there's nothing that can start fire or something dangerous" Danice explained.

"Nice to meet you, my name's Serafina. Do your thing Justin, call me if you have any queries, I'll be in my office" she smiled at him and he nodded. She walked away but she could feel his eyes on her.

She got into her office and started her laptop and computer. She checked her phone for messages and replied. She got stuck deep into work and was so focused. She looked over the next few flights and called the pilots talking about arrival time and how many passengers and the fuel needed when the plane lands at her airport.

A few hours later she heard her phone ring and she pulled it out of her hand bag, she smiled when she saw the ID caller.

"Hey baby" she answered. He sighed and she frowned.

"I miss you" he mumbled.

"Are you ok?" She quickly asked him, shutting her laptop.