Chapter 65

A week later, everything for the engagement party was ready, it was in 3 more days. They had found the venue for the wedding, and the reception, they got a cake maker, the catering was arranged. Flowers and all decorations were ready for the big day. The guest list was done and mailed to everyone, they all RSVP'd in really quick.

James had a close friend who did photography for weddings and he was amazing, so they hired him. Nathan, as he had promised, found a DJ and hired them for the reception. They had found three makeup artists and three hairstylists.

Transportation for the groom and groom squad was done, they were getting ready at Nathan's parents' house then a limo would pick them up and take them to the hotel, where the ceremony would be held, then after that a 2016 Rolls Royce Phantom would be waiting for the bride and groom, to take the, to the photos and the reception then a Rolls Royce limo would take the the family and the wedding party to the photos and reception. Friends would make their own way there, they only invited close friends to the photos and the rest had to go to the reception.

It was all very secured because they didn't want nosy little paparazzi sneaking in. They allowed a few magazines and some journalists but that's all, but even they were restricted in some areas, and their camera man was allowed access anywhere during the whole day.

Everyone could tell Nathan like the RR cars because that's all he wanted, Sera let him choose because she didn't really mind about the cars, he got a separate car for them two because he wanted to be alone with his new bride after being married at the ceremony.

They had booked the girls' spa and beauty day, all the girls would be going. The bride, her bridal squad, her nan, her mother in law and Layla. They would be getting a full body wax, facial treatment, massages, hair coloured for who ever wanted it, and also manicures and pedicures. That was a day before the wedding.

For their honeymoon, Nathan wanted it to be a surprise. But he planned a one month trip to Maldives, her dream place to go. She was expecting Paris because he was dropping hints like that he wanted her to think of some place totally different to where they were actually going.

Today they were going out to hopefully by her dress because she had found one with the first dress designer they had. They were also looking for the bridesmaids dresses and the dress for her engagement party.

This time they went with quite a few security guards. Nathan was at work but told her to make sure to stay close to the guards.  

At the shop she tried on like 3 dresses before she started being sad, her wedding was in 3 weeks and she didn't have a dress.

Josie and the girls saw how it was affecting her so they stepped in.

"How about we go find something we think you'd like, then you can try those on" suggested Emma.

"I'll give anything a try right now" she mumbled.

"We're here for you Sera, you know that" said Danice, hugging her tightly.

"Stop being so sad, we'll find something" said Josie, she nodded and the girls walked away to some more dresses. She stood and also looked around.

This was harder than she thought, she left the wedding dresses and looked for something for her engagement party. She found a gorgeous white laced dress that stopped just beneath her knees and flowed to the floor form behind, she loved it, she picked it up and smiled when she saw the tag.