Chapter 41

"Sweetie, goodness, what's happened to you?" She shrieked, Sera dropped her bag and fell with them, sobbing in her hands.

"I hate boys!" She screamed,her grandparents gasped.

"I hate all males. They are all stupid" she cried. Her grandfather's eyes widened and he frowned at Sera. His wife touched his shoulder.

"Give us a minute please honey" she said and he nodded walking out. She crouched down to Sera.

"Baby come here, tell Nana what's wrong?" she wrapped her arms around her and held her tight.

"Nathan doesn't love me anymore, h-he...I can't Nana, why doesn't he love me anymore. Maybe I don't deserve happiness in life, that must sure be it" she cried.

"Fifi don't talk like that, tell me what happened" ordered her nan.

"H-he loves his job m-more than m-me" she couldn't even speak without sobbing.

"Alright, come to the kitchen, have some at the and we can talk" she followed her nan and they settled in the kitchen. She had some water and tried to calm down. She then told her nan everything that's been happening, and the whole time she had cried again.

"I should've known my life was too good to be true, like who wants a stupid broken girl?" She mumbled after they finished talking.

"That's enough Sera. I won't sit here and listen to you talk yourself into depression, you two are going to solve this out together. He's just gotten carried away with work ok, he'll come around"

"When Nana, when will he realise I need him?" She stood up and walked around the counter to the other side.

"Give him some time, I know he loves you, he just has a young mind and doesn't know how to deal with this kind of situation, remember honey, he's never had a serious relationship" her nan put her hand on her back and rubbed it gently.

"He can't go long without you, I know that for sure, in the meantime, smile baby girl. You look beautiful when you do" she kissed her hair and hugged her.

"I'm so glad a I found you and Papa, you guys are amazing" Sera held on to her nan.

"We couldn't be more happy to have found you too honey, go get some rest and we'll see you in the morning, ok?"

"Thanks Nana, goodnight" she gave her one last hug and walked to her old room, looking around she smiled at the fact that it was the only place that used to make her happy. It still the warm feeling as if her mother and sister were looking over her. She decided to change out of Nathan's shirt and put on her own clothes, she brushed her teeth then went to sleep.

~The next day~

She had woken up and gone for another run to clear her head and get some fresh air. When she got to back she kissed her grandmother with a smile on her face.

"Good morning honey, you obviously feeling better" stated her nan.

"Not really, but the run did a bit of repairing, I guess" Sera shrugged her shoulders.

"Well that's good to hear, breakfast is ready when you are"

"Thanks Nana, I'll just go have a shower" she turned but bumped into her grandfather.