Chapter 8

The next day Sera woke up and had a shower, remembering she was seeing Josie she squealed and went to pick out her out fit. She got dressed then straightened out her hair and left it hanging on her shoulders.

She picked up her bag and put her wallet in it. Then went down to eat some breakfast. When she heard the door bell she leaped up and went to open the door and jumped in Josie's arms.

"Hey girl, I swear you are like this model hiding in that hideous dress that you wear" she said looking up at and down at her.

"Hey, stop checking me out" she said and they laughed.

"Sorry I forgot, that's Nathan's job" smirked Josie making seta blush like crazy.

"No it's not, he doesn't even check me out" she mumbled

"That's what you think sunshine" laughed Josie, Sera rolled her eyes.

They got into her car and drive off to the mall. When they got there Josie dragged her to all sorts of girl shops and they had a blast. Sera got new clothes, shoes and more and so did Josie. She loved Josie, she reminded her of her sister in the best way.

At the end of the day they went out to have dinner. When she went to sleep she had a hid smile on her face. Again.

~~A week later~~

Both Josie and Sera had become really close, they did so much together and she was with her every chance she got. Sera was starting to feel happy again.

Nathan was being so nice to her as always but she didn't see why he should be nice. She had read about him, he was a famous billionaire, with everything he wanted at his fingertips but here he was being so kind to a low life no body.

She didn't complain though, she loved the fuzzy feeling when he was around. And she felt somehow protected.

As Sera got her house chores done there was a knock on the door and she rushed to open it. Nathan and another man stood there in flash as suits.

"Hello Sera, this is my best mate Chris, I came to ask you something" he said smiling, her heart flattered and she smiled.

"Hello Chris, welcome in guys" she said stepping aside to let them in.

"Do you need anything to drink?" she asked them.

"Just water please" said Chris, she looked at Nathan and he nodded for the same. She then walked into the kitchen. He followed her.

"What are you doing tonight?" he asked her, she turned to find him standing nervously in her kitchen.

"Umm...nothing" she said pulling two glasses.

"Would you... umm... Chris and his girlfriend are going out tonight he invited me but I dont have any one to go with... so ....would you... umm" he was stuttering and he was blushing. She found it cute.

"You want me to come with you?" she asked helping him out, he looked at her and smiled then gave a small nod.

"Yes please" he said. She smiled and nodded.

"Really, you'll come with me?" he was shocked, he didn't think she would.

"Yeah, I will" she said giggling, he laughed and pulled her into a hug she wrapped her arms around him and laughed too. 

"That's what I wanted to ask you" he said kissing her temple. Then he walked back to where Chris was sitting. She gave them the drinks and sat down listening to how their day went, he told her he would pick her up at 7:00 before they left. She giggled then called Josie.

"Hey girl, what's up" she answered.

"I'm going on a double date with Nathan tonight" she said and laughed when she heard her scream.

"OMG I'm coming over" she said and hung up, 10 mins later Josie burst through the doors.

"Right, project 'date night with Nathan' has officially started, go have a shower" she ordered her pulling in a big bag filled with god knows what. Sera rolled her eyes but went up anyway. After her shower she wrapped a towel around herself and found Josie in her room, she had opened her bag to reveal a huge make-up collection and nail polish too.

Okay, though Sera.

"Wow, you're packed, and ready to hibernate" she said drying her hair with another towel. Josie rolled her eyes while smiling.

"Funny aren't you, sit down please" she said pointing to the chair in front of her. She sat down and Josie blow dried her hair. She did very simple makeup on her because Sera didn't like how heavy her face already felt.

Josie loved her hair the way it was so she just left it in its natural curly state, they went through the things they bought while shopping together and picked out a cute outfit, Sera finally stopped complaining about how much skin it was showing and just agreed to wear it.

Josie smiled at her master piece and decided to take a picture of her best friend. She felt like a mother because it was Sera's first date, she was even more excited then Sera, she was just nervous. After long hours she looked gorgeous and ready for the night. Josie left before Nathan arrived.

When he did his eyes almost fell to the floor and his throat dried up.

"Far out Sera, you need to warn me if you're going to make my blood boil at a hundred degrees" he growled.

"Oh no, I'm so sorry, should I go change? I'm going to change. I told Josie it was too much, she didn't even listen to me... just hold on a minute. I'll be right with-" she stopped when he took her arm, looking into her silver eyes. They always changed between silver, ocean blue and a darker looking blue, he loved it.

"You look beautiful Serafina" he said kissing her cheek. She blushed as they made their way out. This time he had a black Mercedes Benz.

How many cars does this guys own?

========================================================
Chapter 9=check. Y'all tell me how u found it.
Mwah😜🙊😘😚