•36• Dearest heart, what's wrong?

Dearest heart, what's wrong? Why have your emotions and feelings embraced you this tightly, causing strain and restriction upon you? Grieve not over this moment for it is a passing one, bury yourself not beneath your concerns for they too shall be...

Why have your emotions and feelings embraced you this tightly, causing strain and restriction upon you? Grieve not over this moment for it is a passing one, bury yourself not beneath your concerns for they too shall be lifted. - -

You are full of wonders, so let your wonderful ways be brought to light. Don't let the darkness of your grief push them in to the core of the earth, let not your wonders be burnt away by such pressuring forces. -

You are wonderful and your wonders will be ever existent. But you must be strong and you must have faith. You must know that your current burdens can be lifted and will be lifted by none other than Allah. If you are feeling down, let it not exceed a moment for then they shall become wasted moments. A moment could be defined as a second, a minute or an hour. But let your moment be merely just a second or less. For the joys of the hereafter await.
The contentment, the beautiful company, the everlasting joy, all of this awaits your arrival. So dwell not in more than a moment of sorrow. Rejoice for you are fleeing towards your Lord. With every passing moment you are reaching closer and closer to your destination, to Him.
Every worry, every burden, every feeling which causes narrowness upon your heart, will cease to exist. -

Remember Musa AS, and his anxiety and the heartfelt restriction he endured standing before Firaun. Remember the blessed words he ittered, a gift from Allah to lift the restrictions of the heart. Be at peace with yourself dearest hard and let not the harshness of the world snatch away your softness. For a soft and gentle natured heart is a blessed heart, so safeguard it and let it not be corrupted by its surroundings. -  The eyes, the ears,  and everything else which opens up gates to the heart must be safeguarded. And the best guard to place at these entrances is Taqwa. So adopt taqwa, adorn yourself with it, and display it inwardly and outwardly, thus through such means Allah will guard you.