So Don't Don't Don't Wake Me Up Cus My Thrill Is Gone

"So..." I said.

"So..." he repeated. "Let's go hang with the guys. I want you to meet 'em."

"K," I answered. We walked into the lounge of the bus, where Mike and Tony were sitting and talking with a beer in their hands.

"Why hello there," Mike said playfully to me.

"Hi," I laughed. Vic took my hand and we sat down. Tony was on my left and Vic was on my right. Across from us was Mike. "Wazzup bros?"

"Looks like someone's getting comfortable," Tony laughed. I giggled.

I wasn't gonna let go of Vic's hand until he released. This was a dream come true for me.

"Toss me a beer," Vic told Mike. Mike leaned over and grabbed a can of who knows what and threw it to Vic. He barely caught it. Vic spun the can in his hand, popped the cap, and took a swig. He lightly set it on the table beside him. Vic opened his hand, palm up, in front on me. We interlocked fingers and I smiled. He didn't forget to hold my hand, unlike my other ex's who didn't remember they were holding my hand seconds before.

Mike raised an eyebrow. "You guys have been getting pretty close," Mike said fishily.

"Yeah, speaking of that, what'd you guys do when you went back to the bunk?" Tony asked curiously.

Vic whispered in my ear, "Can I tell 'em?"

"Sure," I whispered back. I was happy that Vic asked me before telling. He was different than the other guys, a lot different.

"Kissed," Vic said taking another drink of his beer. Mike and Tony cooed like fan girls. Vic and I both rolled our eyes and laughed. Then we all started laughing, very very loudly.

Jaime ran out of the bathroom, his hair a soapy wet spike up in the air, his towel wrapped around him, and yelled, "AHH WHAT'D I MISS?!" We all started laughing so hard Mike, Tony, and Vic all spit out their beer from how funny it was. I had a feeling this was gonna be a hilarious day.

~Admin~

Still not much, but I have something great coming up!! Vote and comment!!