No I'm Barely Hanging On

~ Vic's POV ~

It was ten o' clock at night, and I was still in the bus. I was texting Haley off the hook, scared to death. Where the hell did she go? I went back into the mall after the whole thing, and she wasn't there. I came back to the bus and flipped out. I told the guys, and they freaked out also. All of us were practically spamming Haley with texts, calls, and voicemails. None of us got responses. All that time we had been in the mall parking lot. Jaime and Mike were in the bar, drinking their a**es up. Tony was in his bunk, and I was in the back room, alone.

I heard noises coming from the bunks. I popped my head in and saw Tony, turned to the wall on his bunk, lying down crying. He was doing it quietly so no one heard him. He failed.

"Tony.?" There was no response, just sniffling. "Tony, answer me. Are you okay?"

About five seconds later, Tony whispered, "I'm scared about Haley."

"I.. I am too," I answered, holding back tears. It was MY fault. I shoudn't have run off like that. What was my problem? She probably f***ing hated me..

Then, I remembered. She told me about that friend who worked at Hot Topic, Ace. What if she went home with him?! "I think I know where Haley is!" I yelled. I ran out of the bus, leaving Mike and Jaime astonshed. The only reason they were drinking was because they were scared for Haley too.

I ran into the mall and to Hot Topic. I went up to Macey with barely any breath. "Macey.. where does Ace live?"

"Vic, I love you to death but I can't give out that information."

"But I think Haley went home with him and I need to find her! We've been so worried!"

All of a sudden, Ace's information card dropped on the ground. I picked it up. "You didn't hear it from me," she whispered.

"Thanks," I said sincerely. I hugged her tightly and ran off to the bus. I went to the driver and gave him the card. "Drive here," I ordered him. He didn't hesitate and we were on our way to Ace's house.

TEN MINUTES LATER

When we arrived at Ace's apartment, I ran out of the bus and up the stairs. I didn't bother knocking on the door. I slammed the door down and ran inside. I looked left and right. On my right, I saw Haley lying on Ace's lap, sleeping. What the hell was she doing?

Ace had woken up. Haley was a heavy sleeper, so she was still asleep. Ace saw me and his face immediately went red. Was he p***ed at me? Why the hell would he be?

"The f*** is your problem?!" Ace loudly whispered, lifting Haley's head off of his lap and slowly putting it back down on the couch so he could get up. "You knocked my f***ing door down!"

"B*** stay the f*** away from my girlfriend."

"You hurt her Vic! She told me everything that has happened today and I gotta say dude, running off on her like that? You should feel like s***! She was heart broken when you ran off! She thinks you think she's a slut! A whore! I had to take her home crying Vic!" I was silent. He was right. I felt like a complete b****. What had I done?? "Now, go into my f***ing office, get my f***ing tools, and fix my door!" I didn't hesitiate. I didn't feel intimidated by this punk who was half my age, but I did owe him for breaking his door down. And.. Haley's heart..

I managed to quietly fix his door without waking Haley. "Now," Ace said, serious, "Haley had a feeling you'd show up here. She told me that if you did, she wanted Tony to bring her back to the bus. In her exact words, 'Anyone but Vic'." My heart shattered. I expected her to hate me but.. it still hurt..

I went out to the bus and called Tony. He came out without hesitation, picked Haley up, and carried her to his bunk. I was such a horrible person.

~ Tony's POV ~

I set Haley down lightly on my bunk and layed beside her. She was sleeping peacefully. Her face was red and raw from crying. I don't blame her for it. Vic was such a b**** in the mall, from what I heard had happened. I stroked her hair. Poor thing.

~ Haley's POV ~

9 AM THE NEXT MORNING

I fluttered my eyelids open as my sight filled with pictures of Tony. I was in his bunk. I guess Ace told them. Haha, thanks Ace. I took out my phone and texted Ace.

Me: Good morning Ace. Thanks for telling them to bring me with Tony. Ily bro. just woke up. Text me when you can.

I turned and sat up,  very tired. I don't usually wake up this early. Nobody was in the bunk room, and I peeked in the back room to see no one was there, which meant they were all in the bar. I didn't want to see Vic right now, though I knew I would have to face him later. S***.

I heard a curtain draw. I quickly got back under the covers and faced the wall to pretend I was still asleep.

"Haley?" Jaime whispered.

I turned to him. "Oh hey Jaime. Sorry, thought you were Vic. Don't tell him I'm up yet, okay?"

"Okay," he answered.

"So, can I help you?"

"Uh, yeah actually you can." He came and sat down next to me. I sat up.

"Whatcha need, my brotha?"

"Haha, well.. I kinda like this girl and.. I don't know if I should tell her how I feel."

"OO! Aw, that's adorable Jaime!" I said playfully, messing up his hair.

"Yeah.. well.. I don't know what to do."

"How long have you know her?"

"Only a day or so."

"Oh, well what do you like about her?"

"Her personality, her looks, everything. She's like.. perfect."

"That's awesome bro."

"Should I tell her how I feel?"

"Well if you've only known her a day, let it go for awhile. If you do it too early on she might reject you."

"That makes sense. Well, eventually, when I do tell her how I feel, how should I do it?"

"Well, if a guy told me how he felt about me, I'd want it to be when we're alone in the dim light laying together. And I'd want him to recite the lyrics from 'Hold On Til May' to me." I smiled.

"Wow."

"Haha yeah, when it comes to romance, I'm a bit of a stickler."

"Thanks, that helped a lot."

"No problem bro," I smiled. He got up. "Love you!"

"Love you too!" he answered happily. He walked back into the bar while I sat and texted Ace.

~~~~~~~

MORE IS COMING OMG I HAVE THE PERFECT IDEA OMG XD comment and vote! Valey or Hace?