I'll Sing Along Cus I'm Barely Hanging On

what shall happen next? MWAHAHAHHA

~~~~~~~

~ Vic's POV ~

My face was steaming red while my fists were white and clenched. I was so angry at that girl! If she was a true fan, she'd support my relationships! Ugh, hope I never see her at one of my concerts.

"V-Vic? It's okay, calm down," Haley said.

"It's not okay, Haley! At all! She accused you of s*** you didn't do!" Haley looked down at her feet."Y-you didn't do that.. right?"

".. I... I-"

"Just.. just no.." I said, holding back tears. Why was I so sad about this? It's not like she did it while we were dating, that's impossible! I don't know.. was I.. confused? Was she.. easy?

I quickly walked off and to the bus. I sat in my bunk and cried. What was my problem?

~ Haley's POV ~

Vic just.. walked off. I sat there motionless. What had just happened? What was his problem? Oh my f***.. he thought I was a slut! I held back tears, then I remembered we had the episode right outisde of Hot Topic. Everyone, EVERYONE, had seen it happen. People were blank in shock like me.

"Holy s***..!" Ace whispered loudly to himself so everyone could hear. He quickly walked over to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and began crying. That girl.. I WANTED TO F***ING KILL HER! Best part was, she lived where I did! She was going down. HARD. "Here come with me," he said, grasping my hand and dragging me to the dressing room. Uh.. what?

"W-why are we in here?"

"I'm so sorry Haley. I know you f***ing loved Pierce The Veil.. they saved your life.."

I shuttered. ".. yeah.."

"Here, my shifts over in a few minutes. I'll take you back to my place.. so you can relax.. okay?"

"O-okay. Thanks Ace."

"No problem," he smiled, hugging me. I think this was the caring side of himself, that I never saw.

We came out of the dressing room, people staring us down like they were cannibals who hadn't eaten in weeks. I ignored them.

"Macey, I'm leaving. See ya tomorrow," Ace yelled.

"Kay!" Macey yelled in response.

Ace lead me out to his car and I got in the passenger seat. "So.." I said awkwardly.

"So, where are you living at?"

"Oh, just down Fuller."

"Sweet, I used to live down there."

"Cool. Uh, when'd you start working at Hot Topic?"

"Couple years ago. I always loved that store."

"D***, that's the best store in the mall, huh?"

"You said it."

"You hungry?"

"Nah.. at an hour or so ago."

"Okay," he replied, more focused on the road than me.

I forgot to tell you what he looks like. Ace is of medium build. He has large black filled plugs and tattoos going up and down both arms, his back, and half of his neck. He had a long black and blue scene haircut, which I found VERY attractive. He had piercing blue eyes and a perfect smile like Andy Biersack (but not nearly as perfect as Andy's <3). In other words, he was HAWT.

It was about ten minutes before we got to his apartment. Once we got inside, he led me to the couch and we sat down next to each other. He looked and felt awkward like I was.

"Hey," he said abruptly to me.

"Yeah?"

"I care about you, Haley. I have ever since I met you. You're like the sister I never had, and I love you so much for that."

"I love you too Ace. You're the brother I never had." We smiled at each other. I did love that dude. I wasn't IN love with him. There was a difference. "I could tell you anything."

"Same to you."

"Yep," I giggled.

"Yup." We laughed.

HOURS LATER - 10 PM

Ace and I were on the couch, watching Walking Dead re-runs. Ace and I had gotten pretty close in those hours. We were BEST friends now. My head was in his lap, and he was playing with my hair. Just like Vic did.. but without the same feelings.

Suddenly, my hair stopped moving. I looked up and Ace was fast asleep. Haha, he was being adorable. I grabbed the remote and turned off the TV. I then fell asleep on his lap, comfortable and happy that I had Ace in my life.

~~~~~~~

WHO DO YOU GUYS SHIP? VALEY OR HACE? Comment and vote ur ship! New chapter's coming soon! I already have the idea! ;)