And You've Gone And Sewn Me To This Bed

~ VIC'S POV ~

I was drinking a glass of scotch, thinking about her.. when I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Hey baby," she said to me.

"Hey," I answered. I smiled and took the last sip of my drink before tossing the glass in the sink. I sat back down next to her on the stools.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything baby," I said as I pecked her cheek. I stared deeply into her soft, brown eyes.

"Can you give me the numbers of a bunch of people?" she laughed.

I giggled, "Ok. Who ya need?"

"Well, of course Mike, Jaime, and Tony."

"Yeah, anyone else?"

"Andy, Ashley, CC, Ronnie, Kellin, Austin, and Matt??"

"Haha, anything for you sweetheart," I smiled. We spent the next half hour transferring the numbers into her phone. Afterwards, I looked at her phone case. It was a PTV case. I smiled. "I like your case."

"Oh, I bet you do hun," she giggled.

"You know you're adorable when you giggle."

"Nahhhhhhh."

"Yeahhhhhhhh" She laughed. "Can I ask you something??"

"Yah babe what is it?" she said happily.

"I know I'm not prepared... I don't even have a ring. But ever since I saw you at the concert I.. knew you were the one." She gasped and put her hand over her mouth. "Will you... will you marry me..?"

She stood there, stunned. "I'm sorry Vic but I.. I can't.." And with that she ran off into the bunk room in tears.

And... I was crushed. Just standing there, still on one knee, mesmerized by what had just happened. Was it real??

~ HALEY'S POV ~

I sat on Tony's bunk, crying. Bawling. I had just turned down Vic Fuentes! But.. we had just met! We started dating TODAY. I mean, what was he thinking?! He went way too fast.. what would happen now?

Would we break up? Would he force me off the bus without a ride home? Would the other guys ever talk to me again???

I'm really close with the guys now.. especially Tony. What would HE do without me??? He said it meant everything to him when I said he could talk to me about anything. Would he be okay?!

It.. it was all a blur.

~Admin~ 

So, whatcha think?! I still have more surprises in store, so keep reading!! Vote and comment!