I Wanna Hold Your Hand So Tight I'm Gonna Break My Wrist

~ Haley's POV ~

I was in the back room, playing GOW with Jaime and Mike. I was beating their a**es down; it was hilarious how much they sucked at this game.

I heard the curtain behind me pull to the side as Tony popped his head out of the bunk room. His face was sullen and worried, his eyes blank and dull. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion and tilted my head like a dog. Was Tony okay??

I paused the game. "UGH HALEY REALLY WE WERE ON A ROLL!" Jaime yelled.

"No hun, I was on a roll," I said, snapping my fingers on the way out like a prep chick. I closed the curtain and turned around to see Tony. "Um, are you okay..?"

"Haley... I think you should give Vic a second chance."

"What?? I don't know; I'm still unsure about everything.." I whispered, looking down at my feet.

"He wants you in his life, Haley. No, NEEDS you in his life."

"I doubt it."

"Haley, I can tell from a million miles away what he is feeling. He's broken because I and he know that you're his true love."

"What makes me different from all the rest?"

"You respect him.."

"Huh?" I asked.

He breathed out deeply. "When Vic was about 19," (my age), "he fell in love with a girl named Ashley. They were madly in love with each other, well, as Vic thought. About 8 months into their relationship, Ashley said she had never loved him.. just like what had happened to me and-" he cut off. He began to shudder and sat on the floor in a fetal position. Tears began to form in his eyes, so I kneeled down and hugged him tightly on the side. Tears began coming for me. I cared about Tony, a LOT.

He shook out of it. "Ashley then did.. something.. unforgivable.."

"W-what. What did she do.?"

"She had gotten famous because of dating Vic and.. of course had many followers on EVERYTHING. So she.. posted that Vic had cheated on her with three different girls while they were dating.." I cupped my hand over my mouth in shock. 'Poor Vic..'

"Oh my f***ing..."

"Yeah.."

"I'll go talk to him okay?"

"Okay."

~~~~~~~~

Wrote this in English today cus I was bored. more's coming promise! COMMENT AND VOTE OR NO UPDATING!!! (sowwy for da threat ;-;)