It Was The Best Time Of My Life But Now I Sleep Alone

My alarm woke me at around 9:15-ish. "Blehh..." I moaned. I hated getting up this early. But, it was a good reason to wake up ;). I got ready and dressed in my FIR tee and ripped skinnys. I tugged on my Converse and applied my makeup. I headed out the door, jumped in my Cadillac, and drove off towards downtown.

~~~~~

By the time I got there, the PTV tour bus was already waiting for me outside of the building. I smiled a giant smile as I pulled up at the door. I parked the car.

Vic ran out of the bus, all smiles and excited. He pulled me out of my car and gave me the tightest hug ever. He was acting like a 5 year old kid. I giggled. "Hi," I said.

"Hey beautiful," he smiled. I smiled back. "Hop in!"

"What about my car?" I asked.

"Oh, hmm.. I'll get someone to pick it up and drop it back off at your house. What's your address?"

"582 Maplewood," I said (admin ~ fake address). A guy in a suit came up to Vic. I tossed him the keys and he drove off in my car.

"Let's go!" Vic grabbed my hand and we ran into the tour bus. There was Tony, Mike, and Jaime sitting down talking about last night's show. Jaime turned and saw Vic and I with our hands linked. We both looked at each other and pulled away. Jaime winked and went to the mini bathroom to get ready for the day. "Come with me," Vic said. I followed him to his bunk.

"Nice set-up ya got here," I giggled.

He laughed. "Yeah, sure." He hopped up on his bed and patted the spot beside him. I willingly jumped on as the bunk shook. I laughed. "So.."

"So... Ha," I laughed.

"Look at me for a second." Vic took his two fingers and lightly put them under my chin. He turned my head to face him. He wiped my hair out of my face and stroked my cheek. "You're eyes are.. beautiful.." he whispered. I looked down and smiled softly. He lifted my head back up. We both closed our eyes and leaned in. We tilted our heads and pressed our lips against each others. Damn, he was a good kisser. I was still astonished.

While we were kissing, he quickly pulled out his phone, opened the camera, and took a pic. He leaned back and said, "Your new contact picture," he smiled. Then I did too.