The Taste Of You And Me Will Never Leave My Lips Again

~ Tony's POV ~

"Did. She. Seriously. Just. Do. That..?" I asked in astonishment. Mike and Jaime shrugged their shoulders. We were f***ing crazed out of our minds. O. M. F. G.

I started to hear weird noises coming from the bathroom. I cocked my head like a dog in confusion. "Be right back guys." I stood up, walked into the bunk room, and turned to the right towards the bathroom. I put my ear up to the door as I heard sniffing noises coming from inside. I stepped back in awe. Someone in there was crying. I knocked on the door.

"W-who is it..?" I heard a voice ask.

"It's Tony, are you okay?"

I heard a deep sigh from the other side of the door. ".. N.. No.." they said. Then, they started up again with their crying. I put my hand over my mouth in astonishment. It was Haley.

I pulled on the door, but it was locked. I kept trying and trying, but the door wouldn't budge. I had to take this seriously now. I rapidly kicked the door as hard as I could to knock it down. And, I succeeded. The door fell in, barely missing Haley.

Haley was huddled up in a fetal position, her head in her knees. I automatically ran over to her and hugged her from the side. Tears started welling up in my eyes. I was really starting to care about her.

She barely popped her eyes out from under her knees. She looked at me.. in such a saddening way.. Her eyes were mixed with despair and confusion. She looked so innocent that.. I began crying, right next to her.

She brought herself totally out of the position she had been in and looked at me, with now pity. She felt sorry for me. She turned towards me as I put my head in my hands. I was broken. I cared about her like a sister I never had and she was very very sad. She wrapped her arms around me and snuggled into me to try and comfort me. I wrapped my self around her as well.

We continued to cry together, in each other's arms. It helped to comfort me and I wiped my eyes. I lifted her head up and wiped hers too.

"What happened?" I asked, concerned.

She looked down. "Vic just proposed."

I widened my eyes. What??? Vic was smart enough to know THAT was stupid. "Seriously? Wow... What'd you say?"

"I said no, of course. But... what if he gets me kicked off of the bus cus he doesn't want me around??? Then what'll happen? Will you guys stop talking to me? Tony I told you I'd always be there for you and now what if I can't?!" A tear rushed down her cheek. I wiped it up.

"It's okay. I won't stop taking to you, I promise. I don't know what I'd do if I didn't." I said, smiling. She smiled back and we gave each other a giant hug. "I'll go talk to Vic. You go hang with Mike and Jaime, okay?"

"Okay," she smiled. She walked to the game room as I preceded to the bar. Time to see what was up.

~ Haley's POV ~

I walked to the game room and there was the guys, still playing GOW.

"THE LEGEND RETURNS!" Jaime yelled as both him and Mike bowed down to me. I rolled my eyes. What a couple of pansy mofos.

~~~~~

HMMM??? GOT OVER WRITER'S BLOCK LOL! So yeah comment vote etc u know whatta do ;)