Forever and Alone

"Whattaya we doing next?" I asked playfully as the guys were finishing up their last round of Gears Of War 3.

"What bands do you like other then ours Haley?" Vic asked.

"Black Veil Brides, Falling In Reverse, Of Mice & Men, Sleeping with Sirens, Bullet For My Valentine, yep."

"Well, whattaya say we have our own little Warped Tour huh?" Vic turned to me and smiled.

"No. Way!!" I screeched.

"I can call 'em up. I'm close with those guys, and I think I can convince them to play a mini concert for you."

"OMG VIC I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!" I yelled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and pecked his cheek.

"Oh, that's it?" he pouted playfully. I jabbed my fingers into his sides and started ticking him. We started tickling each other and we looked like idiots. But, I didn't care. I got up, started for the curtain that lead to the bunks, and turned around.

"Victor Fuentes??" I winked in his direction.

"Yes ma'am??"

"You are needed in the bunk area."

"Oh, alright." He said to the guys, "It seems I am needed elsewhere. Until we meet again.." and before he could finish I pulled him into the room. I could hear the guys laughing over what had happened.

I automatically pulled him into a kiss. I stroked my fingers through his soft, black hair as he rubbed my cheek with his thumb. "I love you..." he whispered in my ear.

"I love you too.." I whispered back. I smiled and embraced him in a giant hug. We held it for a moment, then I pecked his cheek. I jabbed his side again.

"Ow..!" he complained. I turned around and winked at him. "Meanie!" he said with a childish pity frown. I breathed out and pecked him on the lips.

"I'm going back in with the guys, wanna come?" I asked.

"Nah, Imma get a drink really quick," Vic answered.

"Kk." I walked back in the game room as they were still playing their silly Xbox.

~ VIC'S POV ~

Man, I really did love that chick. She was beautiful, polite, adorable, and just..overall amazing. I smiled to myself as I walked to the bar. I really couldn't let this one go. I couldn't. If she left my life I don't know what I'd do. I'd have no respect for myself, I'd doubt myself in everything. I'd.. I'd seriously want to die..! I loved her more than anything right now, even though we just met. I think it's love at first sight. I mean.. my heart flutters at the very thought of her.

I liked her ever since I saw her leave the concert depressed. I just saw her and.. couldn't stand her being sad. And unlike most fans, she acts like herself around me. That's so rare... she's just.. wow. That girl at the restaurant better have been a one time thing. I don't want Haley feeling like she doesn't belong here with me. I don't want her getting hate from fans... cus then fans'll pay.

~ HALEY'S POV ~

"OMG KILL IT TONY!!" I yelled.

"I'M F***ING TRYING GAWD!" he screamed back. This was hilarious; Tony was probably one of the worst GOW 3 players I've ever seen.

"Okay Tony, give me the controller. I need to teach you a lesson in GOW," I said. Tony handed me the controller without hesitation and I started killing monsters left and right. Mike and Jaime dropped their controllers in astonishment as I killed all of the monsters without their help. On the screen popped up, "YOU WON!" All three of the guy's faces were totally suprised. It was as if their jaws were touching the floor!

I dropped the controller and said "Swerve." while jutting out my hip and snapping my fingers up in the air. I walked out like a model, leaving Jaime, Mike, and Tony freaked out of their minds.

~Admin~

Whatcha guys think so far? Comment and vote!!