Serendipity {2}

**

Wang Chi Ang POV

"Aish, Wang Chi Ang wake up!" said an afwully familiar, but annoying voice.

Wang Chi Ang stirred a bit at the sound of his name, his eyes opening a bit too see the person who had woken him up from his slumber.

Cropped black hair, doe eyes, and bitter smile; all of which belonged to one person he knew well -- Shin Woo his roommate. Shin Woo was wearing a cherry colored sweater, the cuffs dipped in a gold. Paired with that he wore some blue washed skinny jeans. 

Wang Chi Ang almost instantly let his head fall back down onto his pillow from the sight of him. Besides him trying to take his Ariel, he just annoyed him with his existence. But something had definitely changed. A bit of jealousy was somehow gone.

"Wang Chi Ang come on. Were going to be late for morning excersise." Shin Woo said clearly ready to give up and let the guy sleep. 

Then like a sudden lightbulb went off in his head Wang Chi Ang remembered. Bits and pieces flooded his brain from last night. He slowly sat up like a zombie, as he realized what had happened last night. Hwang Sun-A. Stars. Grass. Lips. His hand shot up to his lips, and he slowly used his thumb to rub them. 

Shin Woo blinked at him wondering what was wrong with him. "Ey, Wang Chi Ang are you okay?" he said carefully, the zombie boy spooking him a little. 

Wang Chi Ang smiled slowly his hands falling into his lap. Then after a second, he sprung out of bed, walking past Shin Woo with the most energetic smile. 

Shin Woo watched him with a tilt of his head before shaking it, his expression showing confusion. "Aish, Wang Chi Ang is so weird ..." he said under his breath before walking out of their room.

~ ~ ~  

Hwang Sun-A POV

Hwang Sun-A was in bed wide awake watching her ceiling fan spin again and again. It seemed to keep her distracted from anything and everything. Then as to defeat the purpose, a girl with braids stuck her head above her. Nice eyes and tanned skin, she was easily recognizable. 

"Sim Soon-Duk what are you doing?" I asked rolling my eyes at my roommate as I sat up.

"What am I doing? What are you doing? I have been watching you for the past five minutes and you've been scaring me." she said quickly as she slumped back onto her bed her braids beating against her running jacket. Under that, she had tied a plaid button up to her waist, with black tights, paired with running shoes. 

"Ahh, nothing really you don't have to worry." Hwang Sun-A said as she yawned, rubbing her eyes. She had on the white t-shirt she had worn last night and some long silky pants. She licked her lips a bit her body feeling sore. Unlike Wang Chi Ang she remembered everything. Stars. Grass. Lips.

She licked her lips, feeling uneasiness fill her body; an unknown feeling she didn't like. Hwang Sun-A rarely ever felt anxiety, mostly because of her focused nature and rock solid physical (i have no idea XD). Scary thoughts suddenly started to fill up her head. Will he act like nothing happened? Will he even talk to me? 

All the while Sim Soon-Duk watched her carefully wondering what the hell was wrong with her best friend. 

"Hwang Sun-A come on! Will be late for the morning exercise!" Sim Soon-Duk shouted a bit getting up quickly and gathering her stuff. 

Immediately Hwang Sun-A snapped out of it and made her way to their closet to change into her athletic clothes. In the end, she headed out in a loose silky t-shirt that said 'FAB' and hazel joggers.

Wang Chi Ang POV

Wang Chi Ang had finally got dressed and walked out of his room taking his sweet old time. It's not like this was his first time being late for class. He was walking down the main hallway, that branched out into other hallways which led to students rooms. As he walked down the hallway, however, glancing at the other hallways as he walked, he noticed that he had just passed the hallway that had Ariel and Hwang Sun-A's room in it. Smiling at the ground, he walked a few steps back to take a good look down the hallway. And as if time knew, Hwang Sun-A walked out.

 Hwang Sun-A POV

Grabbing her water bottle she opened the door, not even getting time to grab her rubberband to tie her hair up. Her cinnamon colored hair bounced as she closed the door behind her. She started to walk when a rebellious strand of hair fell in her face blocking her view. Brushing it out of her face and looking up she saw the one guy she was wanting to avoid.  

Wang Chi Ang POV

As he met her hazel eyes his heart skipped a beat for the first time. Just remembering what had happened after ... it made him shiver. He bit his lip a bit as he took a step forward but it looked like Hwang Sun-A had other plans. 

Hwang Sun-A POV

There was no way she was going to talk to him. Not right now at least. Maybe not today... maybe not ever? As an alarm went off in Hwang Sun-A's head she immediately turned around, heading in the direction opposite of Wang Chi Ang with no intention of running into her late-night lover. 

Wang Chi Ang POV

Surprised at Hwang Sun-A's sudden rudeness Wang Chi Ang stood for a second before starting to run after her down the corridor like a man chasing a culprit. "Hwang Sun-A! Wait!"