A date ? {7}

*******

Third Person POV

After a lot of persuading and, might I add , bickering in response Wang Chi Ang was to be seen walking down the street with Hwang Sun A as they were on their way to the coffee shop.

"AHhh! Hwang sun A isn't it a great day today?!"Wang Chi Ang shouted not caring a little bit that other people heard his loud, cheerful voice.

"Shut up you pabo, what if any moorim school students see us?" she replied with a much less enthusiastic tone than him. She buried her face even more into the coat she was wearing closing her eyes as she let out a dragged sigh at the thought.

Wang Chi Ang stopped walking and instead stood in front of her. He leaned down to match his face with hers and smiled. "What if they do? Hm?"

Hwang sun a opened her eyes quickly only to be bombarded with a red blush that took half of her face. But the girl hadn't lost her voice, yet.

"We don't want my dad to find out do we!" she whispered loudly which made Wang Chi Ang understand all the better. with a nod he response back and kept on waling beside her.

The two kept walking, neither of them opening their mouths liking the eerie silence between them.

"Omo! Were here!" Wang Chi ang exclaimed before opening the door for Hwang Sun A, bells jingling above them.

"You're staring to sound more and more like an old ajhussi..." Hwnag Sun a muttered under her breath waling in to the aroma filled coffe shop that instantly lifted her spirits.

"What was that?..." Wang chi Ang said cut off by seeing all the food in the cafe smiling like an idiot.

"Kaja" Wang chi Ang said his hand naturally going up to her lower back, giving her a small push to stand in line with him.

Hwang sun A's breath hitched in her throat at the sudden touch and how close she was too him.

She gazed up at him for a bit remembering how she used to before... that night happened.

His skin gleamed in the artificial light of the shop and his eye wrinkle and smile lines were there

His skin gleamed in the artificial light of the shop and his eye wrinkle and smile lines were there. Hwang Sun A wondered ho, why me Wang Chi Ang? why are you doing this?

From those thoughts Hwang Sun A spoke up. "Ya, Wang Chi Ang" she said blining at him with curiosity.

"Ye, Hwang sun A" he said taking his eyes off of the menu to look at his classmate. She was more than that now though.

"Why did you take me here? I mean why are we exactly here?" she questioned and for some reason she was scared to hear the answer.

"Oh, " he nervously laughed scratching the back of his neck, "I forgot to tell you that part didn't I?"

Hwang Sun A nodded in respo eyes trained on the boy in front of her.

"Were here on a date"

"WHAAT?" Huang Sun A half shouted her her voice echoing in the small cafe packed with people.