Confessions Galore pt.2 {11}

;;

;;

"What, why are you wearing Sun Duk's clothes? Why are you here?" Chi Ang asked his ears going red from half shock and half embarrassment.

Sun Ah deeply sighed her shoulders sagging as she exhaled. "Well, since my father wanted me to stay at the hotel instead of going out and seeing Seoul, I might have come up with an idea of how to get out of the hotel without anybody suspecting me."

Chi Ang groaned feeling stupid for not recognizing his girlfriend earlier. He let his head hang wondering what he should do now when he heard footsteps coming toward him.

Sun Ah poked her head beneath his face. "I can relay your message to Sun Duk if you want" Sun Ah said with a serious look.

Chi Ang was a bit alarmed at how she popped up beneath him but he couldn't resist the urge to smile when seeing her face so close to his.

Whilst smiling he gave her a kiss. Quick and short. And sweet.

Sun Ah flinched moving back from him. "Ya! I was serious" she said scoffing. "Why are you smiling so much huh? You think I'm stupid to switch clothes with my friend so I could just go outside?" she said sizing him up while nodding her head to much.

That's when Chi Ang laughed and grabbed her face kissing her again. This time it was longer than the first one but still short.

"You are such a kid sometimes Hwang Sun Ah" He said teasingly before taking his hands of her face and looking over at a stand that sold coffee.

A warm fiery color filled up Sun Ah's face and she scoffed again, dumbfounded by her boyfriend.

She turned around about to yell at him again when​ she saw him buying two coffee's at the stand. She saw him smiling ear to ear, and couldn't help but smile a little too.

Sun Ah felt extremely lucky in that moment. That she had him. And that he was there for her.

Chi Ang came back his ebony hair flopping up and down with each step he took. He looked up at her and handed the steaming coffee to her.

She muttered a 'thank you' and took the cup feeling her hands warm up instantly.

The two looked over the ledge of the bridge watching the beautiful city of should continue their day.

After awhile Sun Ah spoke up.

"Sorry for fooling you so well" she said not able to hide a smile at how stupid her boyfriend was.

"Its okay" he said taking a sip of his coffee.

After another moment of silence Chi Ang spoke up again.

"And thank you," he said looking over at Sun Ah who turned her head at the same time "for loving this stupid boyfriend of yours."

Biting her lip Sun Ah then leaned in to kiss him, tasting the strong coffee that lingered on his lips.

;;

I needed a way to end the previous chapter so I decided to make this short one. Hoped you guys liked It! A lot of Sun Ah and Chi Ang fluff was in here and I had fun writing this.

Don't forget to vote and comment!

-Iris