Expected Encounter {3}

***

Third Person POV

The squeaking of shoes could be heard in the main hallway of the Moorim School. Kids were already making their way to the gym for their morning exercise but two particular students were not. 

"Hwang Sun-A! Wait!" called out a handsome college boy as he ran after the headmaster's daughter in shock. His licorice colored hair bouncing up and down with each step.

 He was at a jogging speed but she was still faster than him. Hwang Sun-A ran with all her might making a sharp right into a branched hallway which through Wang Chi-Ang off guard. But Wang Chi-An recovered fast keeping his spot right at her heels.

Finally, Wang Chi-Ang caught up to her with a swift hand taking her waist into his hands and pulling her into a dead end hallway, then slamming her against the wall right around the corner.

As the two of them stood so close their faces inches from another but their eyes someplace else as they waited to catch their breaths. A moment passed before Wang Chi Ang tilted his head tilted down a bit since she was a bit shorter than him. 

Then out of all the things he could do right then, he started to chuckle. It started with his infamous smile then the chuckling came. Hwang Sun-A was taken back as she looked up, her head down before in shame. As she saw him laughing she blinked and she smiled a bit, feeling uncomfortable at the fact he was laughing at -- what?

He still had her against the wall, his tall build blocking her view. Then he looked down at her his bangs reflecting some light, his eyes warm and caring. "Ahh, yeppeun. Your cheeks are turning that pink again," he said smiling again. He always did in her presence. 

She immediately put her hands to her cheeks, feeling embarrassed at her uncontrollable blushing. Especially since it was in front of him. "Ah, Wang Chi Ang stop it!" she said in a sarcastic tone hitting his chest pretty hard. After a moment of thinking, Hwang Sun-A came up with something. "I have to go now Wang Chi Ang!" she said a bit overly enthusiastic as she found an open spot under his arm to escape. 

But he didn't let her budge blocking the chance of freedom completely. "Hwang Sun-A... we need to talk, " his face slowly become solemn, rubbing his lips together as he spoke, his mind finding things to say. 

"Oh! Ohhh!" she said again with the overly enthusiastic tone "No, no I understand it's okay. Nothing happened last night. It's okay I won't bring it up. This didn't change anything at all.". But really inside the sturdy demeanor of this girl, she was wanting something to change. Wanting him to be closer to her. But she knew that could never happen. He was already devoted to someone, and that was the reality that she had accepted. Long ago.

Wang Chi Ang was a bit taken back at her answer. His coffee colored eyes serached her face for any sort of hidden lie, or expression and he found none. did she really belive last night ws nothing? That the passion -- the chemistry they had was nothing? He needed to know. 

"Hwang Sun-A I don't think last night was nothing." he said slowly letting every word slip from his mouth. He kept his eyes trained on her as he spoke, his mood going sour from her words. 

The girl blinked. Once then twice trying to clear her mind as she heard his words. He doesn't think it was nothing? What? 

Hwang Sun-A looked up at Wang Chi Ang, and this time she didn't see a foolish boy trying to bang her up. She saw a man, who liked her. At least thats what she thought. 

"It wasn't?" she squeaked her eyes trained on his chest focused on how his muscles peeked through his shirt a bit. 

Wang Chi Ang gave Hwang Sun-A a confused look before smiling, finding not a girl who didn't care about him but a girl who cared a lot. Maybe, just maybe.

He shook his head slowly, and as she looked up at him biting her lip, anxiety reaching her fingertips, he leaned in slightly and a passionate kiss sparked between the two. 

Such a perfect moment. Only to be ruined by steps echoing the hallway as professor Yoo-Di was coming down the main hallway. 

tO bE cOnTiNuED... :P