Love Can Overcome Anything - Right? {13}

;;

;;

"Come on Sun Ah, lets take a break. Or should I say -- jagiya?"

"Yah! You say that one more time and I'll kill you okay?"

A loud sound disturbed the peaceful air around the two as Sun Ah punched Chi Ang's shoulder.

"Ah!" Chi Ang clutched his arm acting as if he was in horrible pain.

Sun Ah laughed before taking her water bottle and gulping half of it down.

Chi Ang dropped the act realising that his girlfriend wasn't going to ever come to his aid unless he was in a car accident and his head was blown apart.

But nevertheless he loved her.

He walked over to her taking the bottle after she drank from it and drank some too.

"You're improving a lot Chi Ang," Sun Ah said walking onto the bridge a few feet from where they were practicing.

"Thanks, I'm pretty good at learning things quick," Chi Ang making a funny face while he was at it knowing he'd make his girlfriend laugh.

"Your ugly faces are truly ugly you know that?" Sun Ah said as she caught her breath.

"Second time you've hurt me Sun Ah, second time" he said walking closer to her and putting up two fingers "you need a punishment,"

"And what's would that be Mr.Wang?" Sun Ah could feel her heart beat faster as Chi Ang backed her up against the bridge's ledge. She could hear the soft current running below her.

"A kiss!" Chi Ang grabbed her face before planting a kiss right on her lips.

It sent Sun Ah into another fit of laughs something he loved hearing.

Her laugh wasn't that pleasant to hear but whenever he heard her laugh it made him happy.

He then remembered something.

"Oh so you know I learned some stuff on hand reading and its pretty cool. Show me your hand," Chi Ang had gone with his mom to this hand reading shop one time and had picked up a few things about it.

Sun Ah put out her hand and Chi Ang carefully took it, their heads almost touching bent over her hand.

Little did this secret couple know, one of their peers, Jung was watching.

;;

Chi Ang was standing in line the next day, getting some lunch when Jung patted his shoulder.

Chi Ang turned around with a bright smile before seeing it was Jung. His smile faded to a line after that.

"Yes?" Chi Ang asked irritated as he wanted to get his food already and not waste his time talking to someone.

"Are you and Sun Ah dating?" Jung asked, loudly with his eyebrows raised.