Concealed Relationship {4}

****

Professor Yoo-Di had forgotten her timer and was making her way down the hallway to get it from her office. However she wasn't aware some students were in heaven just a few hallways down. 

At once Hwang Sun-A stopped the passionate kiss, as she heard the loud footsteps coming their way. She looked up at Wang Chi Ang with alarm wondering who could it be. But it didn't matter because no one, NO ONE could see them together. At least not until they make it public. If they ever. 

Wang Chi Ang on the other hand hadn't heard the apparent footsteps that was heading in their direction. He was still a bit 'out of it' from the kiss, as it was his first and Hwang Sun-A left him speechless after it. Even when she gave him a desperate look he could only keep his eyes on her lips. Those pump, pink lips.

Quickly, Hwang Sun-A made up a plan. In a matter of seconds she spotted a closet door at the end of their hallway and pushed Wang Chi Ang down the hallway, swung open the door and slammed it on her lover. She heard a thud inside the closet but shrugged, acting like everything was normal as Professor Yoo-Di was just passing by. 

Immidieately Hwang Sun-A caught the teacher's eye and she slowed down to a stop. "Ah, Hwang Sun-A shouldn't you be at morning excerisise right now?" Professor Yoo-Di asked not at all worried about her since Hwang Sun-A was such a good student and would never skip class. 

"I was just coming Professor just had forgotten something." Hwang Sun-A lied, hoping that the Professor would believe her and move on. She tugged at her shirt a bit and bit her lip awaiting the teachers response. 

"Mm, okay, but get their fast. When I come back there you should be there excersising, okay?" Professor Yoo-Di said sternly, before walking to her office not giving Hwang Sun-a a second look. 

Hwang Sun-A let out a sigh, relieved that the teacher hadn't caught them. And what if it was someone else? Like a student? Or her dad?! She shook her head the thoughts leaving her head instantly. Then she heard a soft knock from somewhere.

She looked behind her and saw the closet door. Then she remembered her sweet plan of hiding Wang Chi Ang in there. She went and opened the door finding Wang Chi Ang standing still and bathed in shame. 

"You had to push me into a closet no one in this school knows about?" Wang Chi Ang said still looking down at the floor, letting his creepines creep out Hwang Sun-A out. 

"Sorry? The important thing is Professor Yoo-Di didn't see" She said as a-matter-of-factly.  She put her hands on her hips seeing as he had no reason to act like that as she had saved them both a secret.

"I will remember this for an ETERNITY (drum roll XD)" Wang Chi Ang says finally looking up, only to have a smile on his face. "So how about we skip class together?..." he says nearing Hwang Sun-A his hands grasing her hips. 

"Uh-uh, were going to class mister." she said shoving him away a bit too harshly, with a chuckle. As much as she wanted to stay with the handsome boy she also wanted to keep her rank as #1 up and didn't want anybody to get ideas about them. 

"Hwang Sun-A why do you want to hide this relationship?" Wang Chi Ang asked as he started to follow Hwang Sun-A to class. His brows were furrowed in thought over it, and he thought maybe she was ashamed about what happened last night. 

"Its because people might think the only reason your rank is #2 is because im doing you favors or something. And this --" she cut herself off making hand gestures between the two " -- happened way too fast. Lets take some time before we tell everybody. Everybody also includes my dad, sooooo" she said trailing off letting her classmate get the idea. 

Wang Chi Ang nodded in agreement thinking everybody would react a bit badly to them dating. When Hwang Sun-A mentioned her dad he almost peed his pants. "Oh-oh! Your dad would have to-- no,no,no" Wang Chi Ang said just imagining his funeral. How his mom would want to take the deans head and how Shinwoo would be there too. (XD)

Hwang Sun-A laughed finding the moment to be blissful. She really loved Wang Chi Ang and his wildness and confidence. He also seemed to act different around her unlike other people, not letting his ego show. In the end he was a cute boy just wanting her attention. yeppun~~

Wang Chi Ang looked up to find her laughing and couldn't help but smile at what little he had to do to make her happy. It seemed that things might really work out for them. For the best. All he knew is that he couldn't help falling for her charms. "Hey Hwang Sun-A," Wang Chi Ang said his eyes not leaving her.

"Hm?" she said looking back at him only to find his mellow eyes staring her down. "What? Whats wrong?" she asked stopping in her tracks. 

He smirked before saying, "You look sexy when you laugh. Actually you look sexy doing anything." he said with a boyish giggle.

Hwang Sun-A gasped hitting him playfully in the chest with one hand, her blush coming on strong. "Wang Chi Ang! Really do you say whatever comes to your mind?!"

--------

Anneyong! Thank you everyone for so many views and comments! Finally posted chapter 4  after all the requests! This chapter was a bit sucky I must say and short but I hope you like it anyways! Thank you again!

~Iris