« Eleventh »

Maya Pov

Time had passed by quick . Its been a year since i started to cut . A year since all my family had turned on me . Half of a year since Harry proposed to me .
I said yes but things get complicated in relationships and they did . Harry had left for the band and he would not be coming back for another three months . As badly as i missed him i was happy he was happy . I was just a 19 year old who dropped out of school because of her severe depression .

I was flipping through channels on television. When i found a random channel with One Directions faces on it . I turned the volume up to hear what they were saying " One Direction heartthrob Harry Styles finally done with Maya , after being spotted with Kendall Jenner on a cruise and confirming in a interview that his heart was stollen by the beautiful Kendall Jenner "

He found someone else . He broke his promise of never forgetting me . He broke his promise of saying he would never stop loving me . Im so stupid thinking someone as perfect as him would keep those promises .
I ran to the bathroom grabbing my blade and sliding it everywhere that still had unscarred skin .

I felt myself losing conscious as the blood dripped to the floor.
He was what kept me living . I was never enough for him as he had the nerve to say he would keep his promises. He didnt keep them . I know knew i had nothing to live for .