«First»

Maya's Pov

My mum and I were going to visit family . Not that i didn't want to go, it just that my mum thinks she has bragging rights so she brags about me everyday of her life . I was wearing a Nirvana self made crop top , a black lace bra with matching tank top, lace panties with ripped skinny jeans. My tie died hair was in a small bun . My mum would brag about me, but im a normal Australian girl with a strong accent. I was out of the door following my mother to the expensive car .

Harry's Pov

Debra and I were attending a family gathering for her family . I did not want to go but I was forced because she had a tantrum and I did not want to hear her mouth. I had lost feelings for her a while ago . I stayed with her because of our two month old daughter . She was adorable and i loved her to death but i just didnt want to leave her without a father.
We had arrived to the house where the gathering would be .
One girl stood out . Out of all people she had been dressed like a goth/emo girl. I eyed her up and down but she turned around and caught me staring . She had a smirk on her face .
I turned around to look at my wife but she was long gone . I didnt really care enough to look for her . I went inside of the car and grabbed Madilyn . She was sleeping while sucking her thumb. Lets get this boring day done.