Chapter Twenty Four: And Should've Lived

-Steven's POV: (Onyx ever so inches closer to the little posse of recently released gems.) *Sheild Summon* "Guys we need an engineer on that ship!!!" -Onyx: "DON'T YOU MOVE A MUSCLE!!!"- "Ok you wanna dance again Onyx...I'll slam you just like the last time. (I look over to Azurite as she summons her odd looking weapon, I dont even know how to explain it. It moved ever so gracefully through the army that Onyx had retrieved. I nearly forgotten about everyone else fighting. But it quickly returned to me as Onyx tried to cut my head off. Which I easily blocked.) "You could've killed me if you wanted to." -Onyx: "I want you to suffer after embarrassing my first string of men and me!!!."- (We clash blade to shield and the building erupts a little. I slid back a little, but quickly recovered and charged my shield into his stomach and drill him through the building's wall. Which wasn't a good idea. Since the building is older than my mother. But we land in dirt and he tries to slice at my neck. I roll and land on my twisted ankle. I flinch and land on my face, before I could even get myself reassured, he comes charging at me. I throw my shield at him, which he blocks out the way. He stabs the dirt next to me, barely missing by a few inches. I roll out of there and resummon my shield. I try to right hook him, but he ducks and tries to stab my stomach, I suck in my gut and he stabs my shirt. I uppercut him and slam him into the ground, which causes a medium sized crater. He gets up and I kick him in the stomach. He hits a Crystal Tree, which breaks in half. He grabs one half and throws it at me, I catch it and throw it into the ground. I look behind me and Azurite and a group of other gems are making waste to his army. When I turn his sword met my cheek. The cold rush made me stumble, and I accidentally dodge his downslash. I summon another shield on my other hand and create a riot shield and drive him, once again, into the ground, I try to drive the shield into his dark purple neck but he trips me and tried to stab me. I block it with my shield and I kick his leg in the other way. Sending me flying back into the main battle.) -Topaz:"Ship is ready for one ride!!!"- ( Azurite looks at me, picks me up and tosses me into the worn pod.) "Woah what are you doing?!?!?" -Azurite: "Sending a General back to his quarters."- "I don't under--" -Azurite:"I'm sending you alone!!!"- "WHY!!!" ( Before I could jump out, she sealed the pod) - Azurite: "I already checked, all of our weight would be too much for the ship, it only has enough strength for one passenger."- "Azurite, d-don't do this, this is stupid!!! We're all supposed to get off this place!!" (By now my nose is running and tears are flowing.) "I wanted you to be part of the main group to be, part of our family, y-you go on instead!!! -"You- (She looks away for a second.) You have a girlfriend right?"- "Yeah." -Azurite: "Then tell her how you escaped and tell the Crystal Gems that their mighty heroine has saved their rose. And-*GASP* (Her words stopped as she was impaled in the gem by Onyx.) n....not yet...."- ( She presses the ejection button and she slowly fades instead of poofing. Which meant she was gone, actually gone.) "AZURITE, NOOOOOO!!!!!" (My words faded with her as I left the atmosphere, I heard screams of agony as they killed off the rest of the free gems...they were finally....extinct.) "Azurite, you won't be forgotten. You will live on...*dries tears*... T H A N K, Y O U.. |END| I applogize for not uploading for like ....months.... I will try and get it back on track again. I haven't had the time recently and I haven't forgotten about you guys. I will attempt to upload once every other Saturday/Sunday. Stay Maximum!!!!!