Chapter Sixteen: Beach City's Last Stand. Part One: The Crystal Knights

Connie's POV: I watch the worst movie ever created "Dragonball:Evolution" with Steven as the "eye's needles" cuts off to Channel 6 News. -News Lady: "This just in, a red UFO has just entered the world's orbit and is now heading to the small coastal town, Beach City. It looks like it is showing off a light. What's this? The light seems to be coming down to Earth, it's striking the ground. It feels very hot now. Oh God, no....*gasps* AHHHHHHHH*Static*. Me and Steven's mouths are dropped as rumbling is felt from the ground. "Uh-oh, seems like something big." 

 Steven's POV: We step outside to see countless of those robots we saw before hand in the first New War. Then RR comes out of one of the colossal cyborgs and lands on the sand, all of Beach City are watching this phenomenon as State Guard arrive. -RR: "Steven, show me your mother like you did two weeks ago. Or I just destroy this entire solar system in a flash."- "Ok, two questions. One, what are you talking about. And two, if you can do all this cool stuff, why do you need this entire army to do so?"  -RR: "That's some flawless logic you have there, and I have one answer, when I destroy things, I love the color of human blood."- "Ok you're insane." Garnet, Amethyst,Pearl, Peridot, Lapis, and Jasper arrive at the scene.  -RR: "Ok, so here's the plan; I will give you three days to raise an army worth my while, or else..."- She points to a picture of Homeworld and INSTANTLY, the planet she pointed at was blown to bits by her robots hand. -RR: "This is cuz we're family :). I will wait in orbit for three days and after that, prepare for war."- So her robots fly back into orbit and wait ever so patiently. -Jasper: "She....just....blew up Homeworld....just like that."- Tears start flowing from everyone EVEN Pearl and Garnet were mourning for the lost gems that were somewhat good on that planet. "You all know what this means right? This is war." |Two hours later.| "OK NEW THING IS GOING ON INSIDE MY BRAIN SPACE!" -Garnet: "What is it Steven?"- "What if, Pearl and Connie train Beach City's citizens to sword fight?" -Connie: "Wait, babe I'm good at sword fighting, but I'm no teacher."- -Amethyst:"And besides, half the people here are dubces anyway."- "Amethyst!" -Pearl:"She kinda has a point, I mean, why haven't anybody called the police on us for about, 3500 years straight?"- -Lapis: "Cuz Rebecca Sugar doesn't think of these things."- "Who?" -Lapis: "I've said too much already."- "I think we should give it a shot! We've got a slim chance but it's a chance." -Garnet"I say yes."- -Amethyst: "Sure, why not."- -Pearl:" I guess we have enough people here."- -Jasper: "As long as I get dibs on this Rectangle Chick."- -Lapis: "I need some more action."- -Peridot: "I don't really care."- -Garnet: "Then it's settled, we are no longer Crystal Gems, they died thousands of years ago. We are now the Crystal Knights, Humans included." She says as she presses her glasses like a Badass.

Connie's POV: (Inside Connie's room.) "Urmmm, Ughhhh I CAN'T SLEEP!" (She exits her room to see nothing but black. She keeps walking and notices a cold, piercing feeling in her back. She looks down and see's Rose's Sword in her stomach. She hears Steven saying,"I'm so sorry." She wakes up, this time not sleeping till 2 AM. ~Star Roll~ *POP*