Rewritten Scene 1: Almost Free

I do not own these characters. This is not for commercial use. No copyright infringement intended. For entertainment purposes only.*

"Noh, may I kiss you".

Lately it seems like all I have been thinking about is this moment. I love holding him in my arms and kissing his perfect pink lips until they glisten and swell. It seems like its been forever since I had him in my arms like this. Honestly, even if he had objected I'm not sure I would've been able to stop myself.

Despite all the craziness of the past few weeks, right now I am very grateful. Grateful that Noh didn't abandon me despite the fact that I haven't promised him anything. Grateful that Yuri kept him out late tonight. Grateful that his parents liked and trusted me enough to let me wait up for him. Grateful for the darkness. Grateful for the night. Grateful that the one I love agreed to be here with me like this.

Noh slips his tongue past mine and deepens our kiss. His eyelids are heavy and I can feel his body soften in my embrace. Usually when I touch Noh he blushes. He doesn't even know he does it. I'll never tell him, and he'd curse me and deny it if I did, but when Noh blushes.....he's really beautiful. I shift so that our bodies align from hip to knee. He's slightly shorter than I am, but we still seem to fit perfectly.

Right now I wish we were back in my room, or a hotel room by the ocean again. I wish I had him stretched out beneath me again. I've spent many sleepless hours remembering how it felt to have Noh like that.

When I would touch him his breath would catch in his chest and then escape in low sigh. Maybe he hadn't expected my touch to be pleasurable. Hahaha I'm not just a pretty face. I have skills too.

Eventually, his eyes became soft and heavy with desire, like they are now. His skin became hot to the touch, like it is now. And then, the way his body moved against mine....the way he'd hiss my name....

I have to pull away from him and escape to the shower before the fire in my veins burns away all of my good intentions and self-restraint.

"Wait for me Noh".

Because when I give myself to you again I want to be a free man, with no shadows of that woman left in my heart.