Chapter 10- Nothing Will Be the Same

Ashley's P.O.V

"Ash, I didn't expect you to do that," I saw Austin come walking over to me after I pushed Kayla off of the cliff.

"I knew it wasn't right. Austin I'm so-," he put his finger on my lip and leaned in and kissed me. I felt so glad to feel his lips connected to mine. It reminded me of Brian. Brian, oh I wish I could still see him. I mean even though he was on Blake's side the whole time he was still like a brother to me. We finally released.

"You okay Ash?" I wanted to say everything was okay, but I couldn't. I had to be honest with him.

"No Austin, everything isn't okay." I sobbed.

"Why, what's wrong?" He said wiping the tears off of my face gently with his thumb.

"It's Brian, he isn't here anymore." I chocked out the words and it was unbelievable that Brian isn't here with me anymore.

"What do you mean Brian isn't here." Rachel worried. I looked at Austin with my eyes filled with tears. He grabbed me and hugged me tightly.

"Guys, um, well, I don't know how to put this." Austin cried.

"Just tell us!"Rachel, Lily, and Logan all said at the time.

"BRIAN'S DEAD!" I cried to them as I let go of Austin's shirt and sobbed on the ground.

"Wha-what, Brian can't be dead. He just can't be." Logan trying to fight back the tears, but he couldn't.

"I just need to be alone." I got up and started walking away.

"Do you want any of us to come with you?" Rachel could barely speak.

"No, like I said I just want to be alone for a while, but thanks anyway." I said depressed.

"You sure you don't want any of us to come with you?" Lily questioned in concern.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I just need some space." I said depressed.

"Alright, just call us if you need anything." Austin said grabbing me in a tight hug then kissing my forehead and then he let me go.

"Don't worry, I will be okay." I said to Rachel, Lily, Logan, and Austin as I started to walk away into the woods.

~:~:~:~

I was really deep into the woods now and I felt like somebody was following me. I turned around a few times and I didn't see anybody, but then I started to hear foot steps behind me. I started to get a little worried and started to walk a little faster.

"Who's there," I turned around to see if anybody was there again, but still didn't see anybody. I heard footsteps again and turned around."Who's there!" I yelled.

"Just me." Someone said as they popped in front of me.

"AHH!" I screamed.

"Oh shit, sorry babe I didn't mean to scare you." He said sweetly.

"Blake, what do you want?" I asked annoyed.

"Are you okay?" He sounded worried.

"Um, yeah, I'm fine. Why do you care if I'm okay or not?" I curiously said, but I didn't understand why he was so worried about me. He was never like this.

"Why does it matter. I just want to make sure my beautiful girlfriend is okay." He tired to kiss me, but I moved away.

"Blake I'm not you're girlfriend. You already know that I'm dating Austin." I said as a tear streamed down my face.